Should I be nastier?

• April 11, 2005 9:22 AM BST
    Hi girls

There was a man the other day at the bust stop who started to talk to me. I answered with short sentences, but he did not get the hint and continued his monologue, me now and the nodding and smiling. Luckily his bus came and that was not mine.
    In the grocery on saturday the same thing again. An older man starts to talk to me...this and that about his life. I listened to him and gave him some short comments with a smile.
    Both of these men were obviously just lonely and they needed someone to talk to. And probably I look somehow "open" and friendly, so they take me.
    I know women tend to finish this kind of forced chats with some nasty comments. But that is not my style. So, I guess I´m not going to learn this chapter of womanhood.

Laura
    • 25 posts
    April 12, 2005 10:40 AM BST
    Dear Laura,

I usually do not get involved in forums but reading your post caused me to reflect and offer some help.

Please do not be "nasty" to quote you. In our lives as Trannys we come in contact with many people. Most people ignore us but others look at us in different ways. Women are always checking other women out for new fashions, make-up, etc. However, men really have no concern about these issues. Most of the time men just do not notice. These men that talked to you had no idea of who you are. Take that as a great compliment.

I have found that by being nice to every one that I come in contact with will cause your community to see you as a friendly person. We are accepted if we are nice. I have discovered this myself working as a cashier in at large store where I came in contact with hundreds of people every day. They probably knew who I was but just liked me because I liked them. Acceptance is a powerful tool in the hands of a Tranny.

Living life as a woman is not like living as a man. Women are expected to be submissive in just about any community. On the average women are afraid of what might happen to them because they are vulnerable in a male dominated world. For these reasons you need to be cautious when talking to men. Generally women do not communicate with strange men because socially is not appropriate. You can be nice and yet not communicate anything but cordiality and no more.

I have found the best example is to watch other women and try and learn what they do, what they wear, how they act.

Just remember just be nice like most of the women in the many cultures of the world.

Sincerely,
    Rebecca Chesnutt
    Tranny Entrepreneur’s Club Moderator
  • April 12, 2005 8:10 PM BST
    Well spoken Rebecca, I agree with you 100%. If we all treat each other as we would like to be treated this world would be a better place. Its not easy at times though.

Dorothy
  • April 13, 2005 5:57 AM BST
    You are right ladies.

And I just cannot be rude, it is against my very own nature.
    So, with these strange men talking to me at bus stops I manage listening to them but not giving extra fuel to them .
    I my case it is not about my environment accepting a tranny, cause they don´t know my past and consider me a regular woman.

Laura
    • 2573 posts
    April 11, 2005 6:54 PM BST
    Laura,
    You are probably right. They probably were lonely. Older people, especially widows and widowers miss that human contact. They probably just wanted to pass some time with a woman again....or maybe a pretty woman.