Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Passing in public » reactions when out dressed

reactions when out dressed

Tags : None
  • Hi Girls

What I have on my mind is the subject of having men fancy us while out dressed. Yesterday I went out for a walk to a local beauty spot. I walked out amongst the families and couples without being 'read' and I was feeling really good. I must admit I looked very distinctive with my long hair and dark glasses, pink top and black skirt (rock chic look). When I returned to the car park out of the corner of my eye I caught a bloke sat in his car and it was like he was transfixed by me. I felt a little scared by this man and his look but also stimulated (my heart was racing). At the time I thought he is thinking tranny but later once I started thinking about it (and perhaps I flatter myself) I started contemplating the possibility that this bloke was lusting after me as a woman (or posibly as a tranny). I really don't know what he was really thinking but I loved my walk.

Hugs

Philippa
      May 1, 2005 9:12 AM BST
  • Hi phillipa..sounds like you had quite an eventful walk.who know's what that bloke was thinkng when he saw you eh? you must have looked good to him!! I've had reactions too when i've been out...some good some not so good.It doesn't bother me what people think as long as i look and feel good inside.hope you have more fun like that ..love and xxxx anna-marie
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      May 1, 2005 11:18 AM BST
  • Hi Anna Marie & Sandra

Thanks for your response and advice (encouragement) but sometimes I think I am a lost sad cause,because today I found myself going back searching for this bloke (sub consciously honest)dressed very tarty in red mini skirt while every one around me were wearing sensible drab walking boots etc.

Oh well that's just the girl I am and I love being me.

Hugs

Philippa xxx
      May 1, 2005 11:02 PM BST
  • since i belong to cdi in new york i go to my group every wed evening fully dressed and i do this while traveling in the subway .every one has the chance to see me.i really enjoy being out in the city dressed all up and its very exciting,i fewel so alive and i just love to hear the sounds of my heels clicking on the sidewalk.all my love phylis anne
      May 10, 2005 12:19 AM BST
  • Amanda

Thanks for the advice of reality - of course we have to be very careful with all the pervies etc. out there, but the desire just to go out is strong - but you are right - as Ghandi said hit them with the numbers (i.e.) go out in the day in the city where no one cares and people look straight through you.

Love

Philippa
      May 15, 2005 12:04 AM BST