More sex

Tags : None
  • Well girls

Yesterday I was a bit naughty girl. I had sex with two men, one at about noon and the other one in the evening. The first one still thinks I am a regular woman. Even after having sex with me.
    The second guy comes tonight with me in my sauna and we spend the weekend together. And see if we become a couple.... He wanted to marry me already yesterday...hehe.
    I am a bit ashamed because the first man called me when I was in the second man´s bed. Ans I told him I am in a quite wonderful man´s bed...he finished the call.

Oh...naughty me...

Laura
      May 6, 2005 5:21 AM BST
  • Well Laura, you are a naughty girl, what the hell honey enjoy it but be careful and safe.......hugz Julie xx
    JULIE Warrior Maiden of Valhalle
      May 6, 2005 9:01 AM BST
  • I didn´t tell the first guy about my past...he took me for a standard woman...and actually praised my downstairs as "wonderful" and "beautiful".
    I didn´t feel much towards the first guy...but fell in love with the second. He is a historician (is that the word?), a humanist, much younger than me, taller than me...he kept repeating that. He also said he wants just a woman like me and he was ready to marry me right away. He was so sweet that I HAD TO tell him about my past. He said he respects and admires me. And LOVES me.
    We have a date today at my place. I make a nice salad, have white wine in cold...and I just wait for my lover.

Laura
      May 6, 2005 9:34 AM BST
    Yes, enjoy, Laura.
    And answering like you did...

Linda
    “To be a poet at twenty is to be twenty: to be a poet at forty is to be a poet” -- Eugene Delacroix
      May 6, 2005 10:18 AM BST
  • I am deeply shocked.
    And a little jealous.
    Way to go babe!
    It's "Historian", by the way.
    xx
      May 6, 2005 12:58 PM BST
  • Laura, I must confess my jealousy! You had more sex in one day than I've had over the past six months! And it doesn't look like any more is on the horizon.
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      May 6, 2005 1:53 PM BST
  • You are right...the man did not show up. I cried a few tears and then tried to eat my salad and drink the white wine...no appetite. But the first man, Olli, called me this morning and said he misses me. Imagine...the guy to whom I said directly in the phone that I was in bed with another man.
    I am going to his place and feel a bit ashamed. It might get wild...my downstairs still hurts a bit from thursday...

Laura
      May 7, 2005 8:14 AM BST
  • Laura,

Sweetheart, what fun! I've been celibate for 22 years as a gm and have given up trying to get past first base. I haven't even kissed or cuddled anyone of the opposite sex in that time. Sad isn't it. Perhaps I should have become a monk/nun?!

Hence perhaps my recent cross-dressing.
    I have become my own perfect girlfriend who completely understands me, agrees with me, and I can spoil (which I love doing). She likes all the places and music I like, and dresses just the way I love.

I would hope to become her full-time but not become transexual as, strangely, I don't seem to want to at the moment.

Enjoy yourself, darling, but take care out there.

May 9, 2005 12:20 PM BST