Crossdressing Items

• October 14, 2002 5:27 PM BST
    I recently bought some breasts from www.michaelsalem.com and they are great. I got them at a great price.  I just put an order in for some makeup and can't wait to try it out. Just wanted to share my experience with you. The service at Michael Salem Boutique was excellent. There are very discreet.  ;)
  • March 14, 2003 2:31 PM GMT
    I'm glad you are finding new experences in your life keep up the good work and let us know how you are doing with you new found area of exploration.
  • March 27, 2003 12:53 AM GMT
    AS a woman there are so many roles or characters you can live just by changing your style of dress,make up,shoes etc. From casual to formal,Hippy to Office girl. Makes life such fun. Always a new advwenture ahead and people to meet.Its such fun being a girl
    • 69 posts
    March 27, 2003 2:07 AM GMT
    Hi Joanna, I just popped up to say hello to you. I too am in Australia, Tassie to be exact and I'm now 69 years young.

Being a girl certainly is great, as you say we can be almost anyone we wish just by changing our attire.

Hugs.
    Wendy.
  • March 28, 2003 4:45 PM GMT
    I know some of you girls know a lot about make up I like to use pink make up so how do I get a formal look, casual look, and office look plese I need to know.
  • July 18, 2003 10:21 PM BST
    dear girls i also recently got my breasts from a place in nyc and as soon as i put them on and wore my new bra i felt that i had come home ;; they make all the difference in my apperance and with a fanny enhancer i really am a woman and now i can travel about with out any stares at me .for me this is wonderful and i am so happy ,,,love and kisses phylis anne
  • July 19, 2003 3:49 PM BST
    I've always considered Michael Salem's prices to be very high, but if you found a deal there, good for you.