Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » UK Forum » girlie nights out uk girls

girlie nights out uk girls

Tags : None
  • ok as tweb uk social sectreatry weve so far had 2 nites out in london so far , how would the northern girls like a couple up there ? would any southern girls go north if we went to say manchetser ? any ideas and info , input put welcome , there your nites out girls so wot do you fancy doing ?
      August 8, 2005 10:46 AM BST
  • i'd DEF be up for it hun. there any chance you may be able to do somethin a bit nearer me in the future...do hope so! lol and xxx anna-marie
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      August 8, 2005 12:59 PM BST
    What about a girlie night out in Newcastle?
    I've noticed that there are quite a few people from the North East & we've got good transport links- & don't forget that Newcastle is rated as a party city!
    Strength springs from adversity
      August 9, 2005 11:41 AM BST
  • ok so it looks like its time for tweb to go on tour , i have a few nites out being planned for manchester girls , gillian i dont no newcastle that well so maybe you could help me plan a nite up there as i dont no venues or hotels etc , anna marie if you can find me a venue in norfolk well come your direction as well , any one else want us to come there direction ?
      August 9, 2005 11:47 AM BST
  • I might mention that we did try to organise an evening out in Hull last month and we advertised it in the Tranny Trib for a couple of months beforehand and also here on the site. However, nobody seemed to be interested.

We could easily organise another in Hull at some stage but we'd need a show of hands first. All the infrastructure is in place, including private tranny transport and a little reception before going on to the club - we just need people now.

Please let us know if Hull is a goer and we'll add it to our list of potential locations.

It's also been suggested that we should try to visit Bristol and Brighton at some stage.

Again, let us know girls, if you'd go to either and we'll try to get the wheels rolling, or suggest another location.

Hugs,

Katie x
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm!
      August 16, 2005 2:14 PM BST
  • we tend to get left out stuck up here in the sticks lol
    just glad i can drive in 5in heels lol

lynn x
      May 6, 2006 9:39 AM BST
  • You must mean Leeds! I've just done a MemberSearch for TW members in the area and came up with about 80.

Maybe somebody should organise a TW Girly Nite out in Leeds?

Any volunteers?

Also, is there a tranny friendly venue in town?

Hugs,

Katie x
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm!
      May 6, 2006 10:11 AM BST
  • Well Lynn, i know JUST what you mean about getting left out...cos i too feel that way,what with me living in the most easterly town in the UK(Lowestoft). It always seems to me that these nights out often involve london or manchester. Nothing ever seems to get organised a bit Nearer to me & to be honest it does get to me sometimes.I did try organising one in Norwich but i couldn't get anyone to help me.I'll give it one more try & if that don't work then i'll just say "FORGET IT" & give up.Not how i want things to end up, but what choice do i have left?

Love & xxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      May 11, 2006 9:25 PM BST
  • Hi Anna-Marie,

Funny, I've just had a similar conversation with Barbijo about nights out in Maryland.

I've just checked our membership database and we have 8 members in Lowestoft, 33 in Suffolk, about 70 in Norwich, and a couple of hundred in the adjacent counties.

Why not organise a night out in Norwich and I'll try to help by sending out invitations.

Are there any nice tranny-friendly restaurants in Norwich where you could go before hitting a Tranny-Friendly nightspot or bar?

I think the option of going to restaurant for a mean first will make it a more attractive evening so you could get even more people coming. Those who don't want to eat could meet you all later.

Also, the fact that you have to book the restaurant means that you can confirm in advance that each person will be there and they'll then feel more committed and therefore, more likely to turn up. In reality you usually only have to give the restaurant an approximate number in advance but you don't have to tell that to anyone else.

I could do a mailshot to all of our tranny members in the area too, which should create some interest.

The same goes for Leeds if you'd like to try a night out there too Lynn.

Hugs,

Katie x
      May 11, 2006 10:36 PM BST
  • Being new and noticing this thread is fairly old I'll assume most of the replies from members are over and done with.
    I am from Bristol and here things are very well sorted !
    There is always something to do any day, anytime, 365/24/7 ! So if your ever in the area give me a shout and I'll be happy to help !
    Bristol is a very vibrant and active city. There are help and meeting events for the very newest and shyest person to the very most "Out there !" people !
      January 27, 2017 9:59 AM GMT