Lesbian signs?

• August 24, 2005 9:58 AM BST
    Hi girls

Yesterday evening I was with my collegues in a jazz club, where one collegue plays in a jazz band. I was asked for a dance by a couple of gentlemen, that was normal. But what was not normal was that a drunk lady tried to get close to me and put her hands on my shoulder. I escaped but that happened once more. Do I send some lesbian signs out...without being lesbian? I cannot be very "lesbian" because men are interested in me.
    And what could be such lesbian signs? I cannot tell myself.

Laura
    • 20 posts
    August 24, 2005 12:21 PM BST
    I don't think there is any sort of set criteria of lesbian signs, or homosexual or heterosexual for that matter. What people in life find attractive varies widely, and wildly, from culture to culture and person to person. Chalk it up to 'sex appeal'. You were giving some off, and the lady responded! Enjoy it!
    • 121 posts
    August 26, 2005 4:02 PM BST
    Hi Laura-I have to agree with Solange on this one,take it as a compliment that a woman can find you attractive too,xxx
  • August 30, 2005 12:26 AM BST
    speaking as a lesbian in my normal everyday life... i, sadly, have found the m2fs can often look one hundred times be better, and more convincing, women. You seem to appreciate your womanhood more than us... we hate it!! so i'm sure the reason she came up to was because u are a gorgeous woman xxxxxxxxx