passing in public

Tags : None
  • On saterday I was in M&S as Mandy, in the smalls dept when a woman asked my opinion about a bra for herself- she was in her 40s- whitch I tried to do . IN the end with my help she purchased a real sexy one and for her gratitude we had a bar lunch. We chatted and she was unwise of my true gender .She explaind that she was shopping on her own and she useuly shopped in town with her sister but on this qccasion she would be embarised as her sisster was a right prude. She thought I was a very warm woman and she could talk openly to me.
    she explaind that her and her husband was going on a second honeymoon. I think I passed and I was quite pleased with mysef
      September 19, 2005 4:20 PM BST
  • I couldnt do that to her she was so sweet but I think she would have had a heart attack if I had. If that had been you Tiiina would you?
      September 19, 2005 6:12 PM BST
  • Well TIINA last thoughts for you to drel on
    Ihave practiced my female voice for 10 years
    I have been on hormones for 10 months and I have got a clevage so I can pass quite........
      September 19, 2005 9:00 PM BST
  • good for u girl ,i hope i can do the same someday
      September 26, 2005 1:17 AM BST
  • Mandy,
    1st of all congratz on such a good day. Hope that gal had a good 2nd
    honeymoon. One question - You've been practicing your voice for 10 yrs?
    Any advise you want to share with us?

Hugz from a far away sister,

Michelle Lynn
      September 26, 2005 9:09 AM BST
  • I had only 12 months of voice therapy, then my therapist said Laura, that´s enough. I´m sure, my voice will develop further, but she meant that the basic voice producing techniques can be obtained in a few months. And I was at her place LONGER than average.

Laura
      September 26, 2005 9:30 AM BST