Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » USA Forum » LIVE FROM ATLANTA!

LIVE FROM ATLANTA!

Tags : None
  • Hi kids! Robyn Webb, your tranny on the scene here at the Southern Comfort TG Conference in Atalanta, GA. I've only been here four hours, but I've already hooked up with my good friend Gina, an Atlanta native, well actuallt a UK transplant to Atlanta. I haven't seen my friend Karen Reeves yet, but was told she was out shopping. I should have guessed. Someone ought to cut that girl's credit cards in to little bits before she get herself in deep trouble. She'll have a helluva wardrobe to show for it, though.

Already, also, I have made some new friends. Beth Boye, of Austin, TX sends warm regards to Rikki Buff, and Beth's chief hairdresser, Michelle did a fabulous job on my hair, as you can see here.

My roomie, Veronica, got a late start coming from Alabama due to a late night's partying last night. I can already tell that she and I are going to have a blast!

I'll be off to the newcomers reception in a little bit. Whatever shall I wear? Good thing I chartered a C130 cargo plane for my wardrobe! Naturally, when I decide what I'll be wearing to that, you'll all be the first to know!

For now, I'm thinking of you all, and I wish you could all be here to share this with me. I just know it is going to be a wonderful learning and growth experience, and might just be more fun than I've had in ages!

I love you all!

September 22, 2005 9:44 PM BST
  • Well, the learning has already begun. My roomie is teaching me how to deal with naughty British trannies in preparation for Manchester.

September 23, 2005 12:57 AM BST
  • Wrote a big long description of all the stuff I did today, then discovered that I forgot to log in! No time to rewrite now. Will post today's update later. For now, here's a pic of me with my old friend, Jo-An, of "I Love It." It was great to hang out with her for a while.

So much to share with you all! Coming soon!
      September 23, 2005 10:17 PM BST
  • I'm glad you've been having a good time there Robyn.

I'm intrigued to know more about what your roomie told you about "naughty British trannies"!

Hugs,

KT x
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm!
      September 25, 2005 10:22 PM BST
  • I didn't get to go to the SCC this year, but some of the members of my local group (Tennessee Vals) did. I should get a full report from them later this week.
      September 26, 2005 11:48 PM BST
  • That's great Stevie. I will be writing my review of the event this week and delivering it to Katie for publication. Keep yer eyes peeled, oh faithful readers!
      September 27, 2005 12:14 AM BST