The new guy

• November 20, 2005 10:40 AM GMT
    Yesterday I met this new guy I have been corresponding with during the last 2 weeks. He had a few beers and I had a few glögs in a bar and we talked about 3 hours until I decided it is enough for the first date. I gave him a farewell hug but he kissed me...and boy that was a kiss. At least five minutes long and loaded with passion. I must confess I kissed him back enough willingly.
    He is in his fourties, divorced and a father to a small Laura (what a coincidence!) and he wants to be my boyfriend. He is clever (mathematician), has a sense of humour and very talkative...what I like much. He knows my age...and agrees, thinks I´m a very sexy woman. But does not know my background yet. And I think I let it be that way for the time being. Our next date is on wednesday...and that will be in my place. So we both know what is coming.

Laura
    • 588 posts
    November 21, 2005 8:58 AM GMT

I'm so glad you're still here, Laura

Linda
  • November 21, 2005 9:41 AM GMT
    This guy obviously wanted to impress me and chose maybe not quite diplomatical methods. He started giving me a lecture about men being superb in mathematics to women and was surprised as I admitted he is right, in average and according to statistics. He probably expected me to protest as an highly educated lady. Then he continued telling me that the kitchen chefs of the best restaurants are equally men. I just laughed and said there is probaly nothing in the world we women can do better than men. He did not notice my irony and was happy.
    I cannot believe he is REALLY a macho, this was probably just his way to start, because I could see he was nervous and slowly relaxed.

Laura
  • November 21, 2005 11:32 AM GMT
    Keep us posted Laura... I am still waiting for THAT kiss!
    xxx jennifer
  • November 22, 2005 7:26 AM GMT
    The man emailed me today that he is sorry. He said he actually has no time for a woman, what I can understand because he picks Laura up from the kindergarten every day and stays with his daughter till eight. He said he has experienced this situation once before, in that case the lady left him pretty soon. He continued it is better to say it now than after sex, because then he would feel awful and a cheater. He said I´m a wonderful woman and he wishes that we could stay friends.
    I answered that I had figured out the same, wondering if he was looking only for a lady for the midnight, what I could not believe of him. I said I gladly stay his friend and appreciate his honesty.

Laura
    • 2463 posts
    November 21, 2005 2:14 PM GMT
    Laura, you always have this way of making my computer steam..........

As for men being better in mathematics, then I definitely know I'm transsexual. I can't add or subtract to save my life.