My independence day

Tags : None
  • Yesterday we had a public holiday, I took a bus downtown and decideed to have some fun as an independent woman.
    I headed to the pub where I used to stay every now and then, waiting for my bus home, especially before the new bus terminal got ready. I ordered a glög and sat down. Right away a gentleman asked me if he may join me. We both kind of knew each other but had not yet talked to each other. He turned out to be a medical doctor in his fifties. He bought me my next drink and didn´t like the idea of another gentleman wishing to join us, but gave in after I said why not. He asked me to join him to his place in the same house to look "The unknown soldier" with him in the telly. They show that every independence day. I said okay and after half an hour I found us both naked in his big bed, just as I expected to happen.
    He said he had been admiring me ever since he first saw me more than a year ago. He said I have a super beautiful body. I got exactly what I was looking for, a strong man to hold in my arms and he knew what to do with me...maybe his profession helped him a bit. Afterwards I got dressed, against his wishes, corrected my make up, pressed a kiss on his naked shoulder, where it stayed red as I left. I went back to the pub and started to look in my bus time table book.
    Three ladies in the next table invited me to join them. I knew one of them, Leena and she introduced me to the others. We had a cheerful ladies talk and laughed a lot. Leena followed me to the ladies toilet and asked me there if I would like to go out with her sometimes. She said I would be just the right kind of lady to hunt men with. She said she didn´t want to ask that in the table in order not to hurt the other ladies feelings. I smiled and said that would be fun and we exchanged phone numbers. Back in our table, this doctor guy appeared, tapped my shoulder and smiled at me and bought a round for the whole table. After a while an australian guy joined us. The other ladies knew him and introduced me to him. At this time my bus was about to leave...so I left the cheerful table, against the protests of my medical doctor. In the bus I had to smile at myself, sent a message to my best friend and got her answer: "Laura, you are unbelievable".

Laura
      December 7, 2005 5:29 AM GMT

Oh my, you make me smile and chuckle. You're simply breathtaking, Laura. Fabulous woman.

Sabina
    “To be a poet at twenty is to be twenty: to be a poet at forty is to be a poet” -- Eugene Delacroix
      December 7, 2005 9:57 AM GMT
  • Oh Linda....

Maybe my story reflects my joy of life, I´m just bursting it like a fountain. It makes me smile myself, at myself and at the whole world.
    Today I have a date again...with another man. It is supposed to be very civilized in a cafe with a cappuccino. But you never know how things turn out...

Laura
      December 7, 2005 10:08 AM GMT
    Bursting with joy, Laura... That is what I felt...

Linda
    xxx
    “To be a poet at twenty is to be twenty: to be a poet at forty is to be a poet” -- Eugene Delacroix
      December 7, 2005 10:22 AM GMT
  • Yes, Laura, you are unbelievable. I love reading about all the good things that happen to my TW sisters.
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      December 7, 2005 1:51 PM GMT
  • civilized... cafe... cappuccino... mad passionate sex...
    yes, we know the drill!
    good on you, laura.
    xx
      December 7, 2005 2:27 PM GMT
  • This new guy is a free lance diving teacher, doing the courses here in winter time and stays the diving season in Crete. Maybe I buy my house there...good that I have not yet bought a house in Italy. He is a real good looking, positive and happy person, doing what he loves. And he thinks I´m the woman for his life... Gee. He wanted to see me also today, but we agreed we meet tomorrow. My heart beats faster when I think about him. I´m living through the best part of my life.

Laura
      December 8, 2005 5:33 AM GMT
  • Hi Laura,

I think your amorous adventures make all us ordinary T-girls very envious. As I have blue-green eyes perhaps the latter are working overtime!

My interactions with men are small beer compared to yours.

I would love to see some more photos of you so we can see what attracts these lovers and we may learn your secret.

Is there any chance of that?

Take care.
      December 9, 2005 10:15 PM GMT
  • Here you have a few....

Laura
      December 12, 2005 5:16 AM GMT