Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Passing in public » Mirror, mirror on the wall...

Mirror, mirror on the wall...

Tags : None
  • Hi girls

As I put one of my dresses on yesterday I was positively surprised having looked in the mirror. The dress sat on me much better than before. I couldn´t even say what was different, it must have been in the wholiness (those hormones). That made my day. And I´m looking forward to what follows. I got a bunch of self-confidence I need so badly ever to be able to pass.

hugs

Laura
      December 20, 2002 9:11 AM GMT
  • THAT'S GREAT,BEING ON HRT MYSELF I KNOW THAT THE PROCESS IS SLOW.THE SAME AS A YOUNG GIRL'S PUBERTY. IT DOES WORK THOUGH,LAST WEEK I PUT UON MY FAVORITE SKIRT AND COULDN'T GET IT ON OVER MY HIPS... I HAD TO PUT IT ON OVER MY HEAD...MY HIPS ARE GETTING WIDER & MY BUM CUSHIER.ON MIRRORS I RECENTLY BOUGHT 2 FULL LENGTH MIRRORS & PUT THEM ON THE INSIDE DOOR OF ADJACENT CLOSETS SO WHEN OPEN I GET A FULL FRONT & BACK VIEW OF MY LOOK BEFORE I LEAVE MY HOUSE..   HUGS   PHYLISS
      December 20, 2002 1:06 PM GMT
  • Blimey Phyliss

If you need two mirrors to look at yourself you are getting wider. ;D ;D ;D

Hugs

Sarah
      December 21, 2002 8:51 AM GMT
  • YEAH !!! I GOT MORE CHINS THAN A CHINESE PHONE BOOK.......I USED TO BE A PIECE OF @SS,NOW I'M 2 PIECES OF @SS....IF I WANTED TO HAUL @SS I'D HAVE TO MAKE 2 TRIPS.....PHYLISS
      December 21, 2002 12:51 PM GMT
  • Phyliss, honey:

I was going to make a wisecrack...but after your last post, I see I don't have to--you already have. Hmmmm...come to think of it, something about "a crack" just came to mind...;)

In all seriousness--it is a good thing to laugh at oneself. Glad to see we are not all too serious here...

Luv 'n hugs,

Jayne Sakura :)
    "Almost-Angel, T-Girl Genius, and Ultra-Flirt"

PS--About those mirrors...just how wide are those doors? ;D
    Living as the woman I am!
      December 30, 2002 7:11 PM GMT
  • THE'RE GARAGE DOORS ON AN AIRPLANE HANGAR... :P   :P   :P      PHAT PHYLISS    :o   ::)
      December 31, 2002 1:41 AM GMT
  • Phyliss:

Ooh. Ouch.

Sorry; perhaps I was cruel in asking. Didn't mean to hurt your feelings...

Luv 'n hugs,

Jayne Sakura :)
    "Almost-Angel, T-Girl Genius, and Ultra-Flirt"
    Living as the woman I am!
      December 31, 2002 2:16 PM GMT
  • Hi Phyliss

I'm sure you carry yourself magnificently. 8)

Hugs

Sarah
      January 5, 2003 2:54 PM GMT
  • HI LADIES, I'M NOT REALLY FAT,I'M 5'6" 179 LBS. LIKE ALL WOMEN I WOULD LOVE TO LOOSE A FEW (20  ::)) POUNDS,IF I COULD.I'LL NEVER BE THE SWEET ,THIN ,YOUNG THING I USED TO BE. NOW, I HAVE MORE ELEGANCE & REFINEMENT..I USED TO SAY F---Y-- , NOW I SAY "THAT'S NICE".I'M ALSO GOING TO BE POSTING SOME PHOTOS SOON...OLD & NEW OF THE LOVELY "MISS PHYLISS"     HUGS     PHYLISS  :-*     P.S. MISS PHYLISS HAS A man IN HER LIFE NOW.MET HIM OVER THE HOLIDAYS,THAT'S WHY MY POSTINGS ARE DOWN ,BEEN FINDING OTHER "THINGS" TO DO AT NIGHT.... ::)
      January 6, 2003 12:15 AM GMT
  • Hi girls

I just measured myself...the measurable changes are slow. Breast 105cm, waist 85cm, hips 103cm. Must get my waist smaller. No more candy!

Laura
      January 7, 2003 6:49 AM GMT
  • For me, it's been no more a lot of things!
      January 8, 2003 1:47 AM GMT