Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Polly Ticks » Peace by 2006, with or without people.

Peace by 2006, with or without people.

Tags : None
  • Hello girls!...Nice to be back [I got bail]...Anyway. I thought how nice it would be to begin in the Pollytics forum, because so much sludge has flowed beneath the bridge since the last time.
    Messers Bush, and Krush [Blair] are still with us. Messer Slush [Howard], and Lush [Kennedy] aren't. Oh the pity of it all!
    Mr Sharon is gaping into the jaws of you - no - where, and should those jaws snap shut, then I may well attend the nuptials - just to be sure it's true.
    Mr Cameron, isn't he a dear, in an "if you shake is hand count your fingers afterwards kind of way." As someone said in today's Observer "He's collecting policys out of New Labour's dustbin.", but whatever he says, should he ever become the ruler of our green and pleasant land it will be Tory business as usual.
    Damn it! But I can't seem to be controversial....I know!
    LET'S ALL DIE FOR DUBYA!
    One of my last year's highlights was, at the time of the final test match [cricket, dear American ladies], we were being urged to sing "Jerusalem", which wouldn't have been so c..p, but for
    the fact that those doing the urging didn't know the words!
    But they were "celebrities", so it didn't matter either way.
    By the way, has Mr Bush attended any funerals yet? Mind you,
    the way they are going down in Iraq, it would be a full time job,
    which would mean that Mr "I'll fight to the last drop of everyone else's blood" Cheney would be Commander In Chief, then again he's been that since 2000.
    Much love to everyone.
    Auntie Elly. X.
    Metempsychosis.
      January 8, 2006 8:04 PM GMT