This is my last goodbye

• February 21, 2006 6:09 AM GMT
    Hi all of you

I wish you everything positive possible and that you reach your goals. This is my last message to you and remember I love you all.
    I am in the "normal world" and I think of you there...

Laura
  • February 21, 2006 7:09 AM GMT
    I have considered my withdraval already for some time. What I want to leave behind is the hope and wish for a better world. I´m SO happy myself in this world where I can be Laura every day that I want this to be true to all of you who wish this.

Hugs + kisses

Laura
    • 588 posts
    February 21, 2006 7:19 AM GMT
    A great luck for me that you were here, Laura I'll never forget.
  • February 21, 2006 8:47 AM GMT
    I wish to you Linda and Sandra all the best. And of course to all of you TW girls.
    The support I got here helped me to live in the world I´m right now in. Remember, I love you all .

Laura
    • 614 posts
    February 21, 2006 10:13 AM GMT
    Good luck and all the best laura with u future
  • February 21, 2006 11:09 AM GMT
    Laura,

Good luck I wish you all the best out there!!!!!

*hugs*

~Valerie
  • February 22, 2006 7:49 AM GMT

Thanks to you all girls

This was my first support link and I will remember you all.
    I´m now through...I´m the person and woman I was meant to be. My destiny goes now its own ways, I hope to meet the mister wonderful...and if not then I´ll be just happy as single Laura.... hugs to all of you.

Laura
    • 1083 posts
    February 23, 2006 11:29 PM GMT
    Laura, dear--

Blessings to you in your new journey. May all you desire and then some be realized!

You will be missed...more than you know, Big Sister.

Mina Sakura
    • 588 posts
    February 24, 2006 9:27 AM GMT
    I remember it as if it were yesterday. And still, it was in the beginning of May.

• 539 posts
    March 1, 2006 4:23 PM GMT
    Goodbye, Laura. I am mostly a lurker here nowadays, but I have enjoyed reading about your story. People often reach a point at which they need to move on; there is nothing wrong with this. I have largely moved on to other things, but I still feel drawn to this place every now and then. I know you have helped people here, so you can be satisfied that you have done a lot of good in your time on this forum.

We'll miss you.

Heather
    • 374 posts
    March 1, 2006 9:54 PM GMT
    Goodbye Laura, and good luck. You've done what many of us would like to do but for various reasons have been unable to. We'll all miss reading your posts here. I'm sure you'll always be welcome here if you ever decide to drop by and say hello.

Hugs & kisses,

Monika
    • 2573 posts
    February 21, 2006 6:48 AM GMT
    Goodbye, Laura............you will be missed.....Vaya con Dios
    Thank you for staying long enough to tell us about your passage. I know a lot of girls will benefit from it. I learned a lot from you.
    • 2127 posts
    February 21, 2006 12:54 PM GMT
    Thanks Laura for all of your posts (well over two thousand in total) and for giving us a blow by blow account of your transition over several years.

It has been very helpful to all of us who follow in your footsteps.

Although you are leaving now, I do hope you will still stop by now and again to see us all.

Good luck for the future.

Huggies,

Katie x
    • 1980 posts
    February 21, 2006 1:56 PM GMT
    Thank you, Laura, for all your posts and encouragement here on TW. You will be missed tremendously. Best of luck to you in all you do. You have been an inspiration for many of us.

Hugs...Joni
    • 2463 posts
    February 21, 2006 2:49 PM GMT
    Goodbye, Laura. Or, shall I say, until we meet again. While your absence does make my heart heavy, I know it's for the best. Thank you for being there for us. I hope I can hear from you sometime in the future. Love, Merry
    • 2068 posts
    February 21, 2006 9:28 PM GMT
    Good luck & best wishes for the future, laura......this place won't feel the same without you

Love & xxxxxxxxxx Anna-Marie