Early thoughts for Atlanta

• 515 posts
    April 17, 2006 10:15 AM BST
    Here we are almost into May already and I was wondering who is thinking of going to the 2006 SCC this year. I just thought it would be nice to find out if any girls are going and what they might be looking forward to. I must admit I am quite looking forward to this event this year and am looking forward to meeting a lot of new people. I was even looking forward to meeting some people at the planning meeting this month but it is so hard to plan when you’re on stand by to being sent out to work in China, to which I am annoyed, I can’t plan any thing.

Any how let’s get together here in the forums and start getting to know each other that we may have old and new friends when we get to Atlanta. Hope you’re going have fun and let me know if you are going to be there.

Hugs Sara
    • 773 posts
    April 25, 2006 3:49 AM BST
    Sara, of course you know that I will be at SCC this year, and I very much look forward to seeing you there. Let's you and I mount an effort to get as menay Trannyweb members as possible down to Atlanta this year.

Who else is up for that?
    • 515 posts
    April 30, 2006 4:32 PM BST
    Hi ya Robyn,
    I am so looking forward to meeting you at SCC i agree that we should try and get more girls to go it would be grate fun.

Hugs Sara
    • 515 posts
    August 21, 2006 10:05 AM BST
    23 days left to go and counting .......we all get to meet up some for the first time some to renew .....
    See you there