Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Great Transgender Shopping » earings wanted, but no ear piercing

earings wanted, but no ear piercing

Tags : None
  • Ladies, I would like to purchase some earings over the web, but don't want to get my ears pierced. anyone can recommend a site please?

January 18, 2003 8:18 PM GMT
  • Sharon,
    I've bought several pairs of earrings from www.cliptomania.com and I'm very happy with them.
      January 19, 2003 10:37 AM GMT

• dear sharon,i am also looking for earings without posts as i cant pierce my ears,but i notice you are from israel i live in new york but i lived in israel for 20 yeaqrs before returning to the states,i am a crossdresser and have been for a long time .even when we lived on our moshav i would wear my wifes lingerie under my work clothes.would like to hear from you love phylis anne and shalom :)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
    Ladies, I would like to purchase some earings over the web, but don't want to get my ears pierced. anyone can recommend a site please?

January 19, 2003 6:10 PM GMT
  • Dear you know pierced ear is good for all ladies, If you have you can worn all type of earring that you like. You know I pierced my ear and i worn all time no one noticed, pierced ear is only way to salve this.
      November 27, 2012 7:28 PM GMT
  • I started with clip-ons but they gave me a headache (also I tended to find they have a tendancy to fall off).

I gave up and had mine peirced. Can't beat doing that when you want a good selection and range of earrings. You can also use earrings to help change the perception of your face shape (ie long dangly earrings will give you the appearance of a lengthened face).

Most of the time I just wear Sapphire studs though these days when not dressing.

If you're that worried about them being ntoiced when not dressed as woman you can always buy yourself a pair of clear studs or simply leave them out during the day.

May 7, 2015 12:42 PM BST