Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Passing in public » Help I am a little tall

Help I am a little tall

Tags : None
  • When I met my partner Carrie, who is 6"1 or 6"2 she stood out like a sore thumb. Now she is read less than I am at 5"6 .....I have a very point blank way of talking that can get me read at times. The reason for Carrie's improved pass rate? When I met her it was obvious what the problem was; her posture and walk. She stooped to hide her height and shuffled when she walked, as though trying to hide her height and almost apologetically make for the darkened corner. I told her to straighten up a bit and walk proud and that she like many models is tall and beautiful ! I know that being quite little I have no idea how it feels to be a tall girl but I do know some of the most beautiful women on earth are tall. Also girls are getting taller these days in the west ....I often find myself way shorter than many young women, much more so than 20 years ago. So just think, some of those second looks you get might actually be someone admiring you.
      October 27, 2009 11:53 PM GMT

• Well girls just walk proud, Janes 6 foot 6 inch in heels and wig lol. Have size 9 shoe so I always wear heels not flats as they can make your feet look a bit big. Mind you have only been to tranny friendly spots, it comes in handy when your at the bar lol. apart from in naps the ceilings low. Tall girls i find really sexy, and small ones too lol. strut your stuff and wiggle that bum. janey. x
      October 28, 2009 12:06 PM GMT