Top 3 'Fetishes'

• 67 posts
    August 7, 2006 4:04 PM BST
    Not sure if this has been done before but I guess I'll soon find out, but to begin with girls, I'm not talking about BDSM or your secret desires for plushies or tomato orgies, I'm talking about the 3 things you find so appealing when it comes to your femininity. Like for instance, these are MY favourite things as a woman:

1) Shoes! Gawd!, I feel like Imelda Marcos when it comes to shoes! I've a closet full of them.

2) Lace. When it comes to underthings, nothing makes me feel more womanly then when I'm wearing lingerie that are oh so lacy, hidden beneath short skirts and silk blouses!

3) Painting my nails. No matter what I'm wearing, once all dolled up in my attire and the makeup is applied, I don't feel complete until I've had my nails painted. I love that final, finished look.

So that is what I mean by 3 things that appeal to you most (in my case, shoes, lace, and painted nails). Perhaps it's stockings or long gowns or pink and frilly decorations (bedding) that adorn your room or gloss lipstick. Whatever! If you care to elaborate, great. It would be neat to understand other girls and their desires and the things in life that make you feel so womanly. Let's see where this takes us! *S*

Stacy
    • 1195 posts
    August 7, 2006 6:36 PM BST
    Fetish, smetish....start counting, stockings, garterbelt, heels, thongs, bras, slips, skirts, blouses, wigs, necklesses, rings, bangles, wrist watch, nail polish, all the make-up.....I love it all.....can't wait for cooler weather......I'm all excited.
    Stacy, you're lucky you're in Canada...cool
    • 1195 posts
    August 7, 2006 6:38 PM BST
    Joni....suggestion: find out where the girl's or women's basketball players hang out. You'll be the short one...he, he
    • 64 posts
    August 7, 2006 10:32 PM BST
    Hi Girls,
    i must say for me, it is the clothes. ALL of the clothes. Womens fashion is just so much better then mens. In any female clothes i just feel so sexy, i feel so ordinary in guys clothes. Yes Nail polish is in there too, especially hot Pink nail polish
    Oh and Girls perfume & deoderant. I love the scents, they all make me feel fem

That would be it for me
    hugs
    Simone
    • 16 posts
    August 8, 2006 7:48 AM BST
    Corsets, as you may have guessed from my icon... and garter belts. Mmm-mmm.
    • 140 posts
    August 8, 2006 9:20 AM BST
    For me it's stockings and pantyhose,love the feeling of my legs encased in silky hosiery,
    slinky tight skirts that squeeze my hips
    and high heels. just standard 2-4 inch that really cause the hips to wiggle when I walk
    Jackie.......
    • 374 posts
    August 8, 2006 12:18 PM BST
    I'm with you there Jackie, I absolutely love the way my legs look & feel when they're shaved perfectly smoothe and I'm wearing some nice sheer stockings or pantyhose and a favorite pair of heels. I also love wearing & experimenting with make up and trying different looks. Finally, I love wearing anything feminine...preferably dresses (LBD's!) & skirts

Hugs & kisses,

Monika
    • 127 posts
    August 26, 2006 8:05 PM BST
    Make up!!!! I really want to learn make up!!!!!!
  • September 14, 2006 6:28 AM BST
    1. Pedicures. Love them. Can't afford them too often, but love the pampering!

2. Sexy night time outfits. After wearing "the drab" all day, it's nice to have a bubble bath, unwind and slip into something sexy for nighty-night time.

3. Thongs. Nothing keeps you feeling sexy all day like a nice fitting one in a pretty color with some lace, bows, jewels, etc. Whenever I go into any clothing store they start calling my name and I just HAVE to see what's in stock/on sale!

That's my three.

Hugs!!

Kari
    • 1083 posts
    September 21, 2006 11:49 PM BST
    Hi, luvs--

I've held off on this one, because so much of what you all describe is part of my daily life. The hair (or in my case, wig), perfume, nice undies, shoes, even a certain amount of makeup...much of that is pretty common for me anymore. (I saw the most adorable dress today...unfortunately, it was built for someone as big around as my thigh. Stinks being built like an Amazon, some days.)

However, I didn't want to let any of you down...I was going to say something like chocolate pudding, peach jello, whipped cream and satin sheets. Or maybe Kimonos, Samurai Swords, Sake, Katanas and 100 feet of parachute cord...but I think those might belong in a different forum.

hehehehehe...and you all thought Little Miss Mercury was a goooood little girl. Just remember: Good little girls go to Heaven. Bad little girls go everywhere else...!

(All right, all right!!! I'm just kidding!!! Chocolate pudding is just too messy...Rice pudding works waaaaaayy better...! )

Luv' n hugs,

Minako Sakura
    "Almost-Angel, T-Girl Genius, and Ultra-Flirt"
    • 1980 posts
    August 7, 2006 5:57 PM BST
    Hi Stacy-

We definitely share at least a couple of "fetishes". In no particular order, mine are not only painting my nails, but having them done by a professional so they look really nice. To me, like wearing heels, this is one of the things that is just so essentially feminine, men do not paint their nails (though they may get manicures) and men do not wear shoes with heels, well maybe cowboys wear stacked heels, but don't call them girly unless you want to be lasooed and tied up. A different sort of fetish entirely.

And speaking of heels, I love them, the higher the better. I know wearing more than very moderate heels is a dead giveaway for most girls like us, what with the height thing and all, but if I'm going out somewhere I know is tolerant and not trying to "blend in" (as if!) then out come the 5 inchers.

And I just love makeup. To me it's like magic in a bottle, there are so many ways I can look and all of them are better than the plain old guy me.

Great thread, Stacy, I hope we hear from other girls, too.

Hugs...Joni

• 2627 posts
    August 7, 2006 10:48 PM BST
    1= Just trying on different clothes & seeing how they look.
    2= My makeup. I can sit in front of my mirror playing with it allday.
    3= Silly Putty
    • 2463 posts
    August 8, 2006 12:24 AM BST
    1. Short skirts and/or dresses
    2. Silky thigh highs
    3. Disney channel stars (Anneliese, Ashley, etc.)
    • 1980 posts
    August 8, 2006 5:57 PM BST
    Brows. Did I mention brows? I love getting mine done so they look nice and thin and arched and girly.

Hugs...Joni
    • 2463 posts
    September 22, 2006 2:35 PM BST
    Now that I have Lexi I am revising my list:

1. Short skirts and/or dresses
    2. Silky thigh highs
    3. Tight sweaters

I hope this helps.