my coming out, my friends

• 1912 posts
    November 25, 2006 8:38 PM GMT
    I am posting this in both my blog and in the coming out forum. Blogs just have a way of getting forgotten, I hope this lives forever in a forum. Tonight I plan, I will, come out to my wife. But without my friends at TW, I don't know if I ever could. The last several years have been a nightmare for me, I have had more emotional ups and downs then anyone deserves, but thank god I found TW only a couple months ago. I have friends here, and I will never forget them.

I want to give special thanks to those that stayed with me throughout today, comforting me, loving me, I just can't ever say enough. Justine and Danique have been so good to me today, I just don't know what to say. And Rachael Weeks has been a blessing as will. I must also give credit to Molly, she has a way with words, but her true meaning is always there. Thank you girls, you are the best.

There are so many others here at TW that mean the world to me, I don't mean to leave you out in anyway. Thank you all.
    • 773 posts
    November 25, 2006 8:47 PM GMT
    I will be thinking of you tonight Marsha. I never could have done it either without TW, and all my wonderful friends here, to whom I quite literally owe my life. Thanks to all of you, I am completely without fear of anything. Well, I still suffer from coulrophobia, but as I understand it, there's no cure for that.
    • 140 posts
    November 26, 2006 8:35 PM GMT
    Marsha: No mater the outcome, we as always, will be here for you. Whatever support you need. Even if it's just a shoulder to cry on... Jackie
    • 1083 posts
    November 27, 2006 1:09 AM GMT
    Marsha, hon--

You're in my thoughts and prayers--don't keep us in too much suspense...let us know how (or if) it went!

Luv, hugs, and well-wishes

Mina Sakura
    • 1195 posts
    November 27, 2006 4:14 AM GMT
    Marsha Ann
    I really hope everything went well with your wife....it's tough enough for you to come out but it's hard for your wife too.
    There are plenty of wives in TW that I' certain will communicate with your wife if she's willing.
    From my own experience, my wife took a while to accept me as I am.
    lol
    • 1912 posts
    November 27, 2006 6:46 PM GMT
    Thank you to all those who have replied with your loving, caring support. Yes, I did come out to my wife that evening and all and all it went well. Atleast it was a big first step. I am trying to give her time to digest the information I gave her without dumping everthing on her all at once. I think at this point she still see's it as a choice, she is very religious, and I respect that. I told her of my worries about losing her and she said I can't get rid of her that easily, so that is a big relief. She believes it is a sexual addiction though, and that may take time to overcome.
    • 1980 posts
    November 26, 2006 1:45 PM GMT
    Hi Marsha-

I want to wish you the very best of luck, the best of luck to both of you , that is, you and your wife. Once begun, once those first steps are taken, it will be a journey for both of you, one that will require help and support for each of you. We are here for you, of course, and for your wife as well. There are SO's here on TW who can help her over the rough spots and let her know that others have made it through with their love and understanding for each other strengthened.

Please let us know how things went and how you're doing.

Hugs...Joni Marie