Coooeee

• 126 posts
    December 29, 2006 4:28 PM GMT
    Hi
    i just found your lovely site and just had to join and say hello.

i cant stop to long tonight because i have to get ready to go out, but i'll be back tomorrow to tell you about my coming out on Boxing day.

Mandy
    xxx
  • December 29, 2006 4:32 PM GMT
    Oh Mandy, your going to love it here at TW/TWeb. This is the best place on the web by far. Hang around and get to know all the ladies and you will find a wealth of information, if you need it. Keep a close watch on your Little Black Dress and by all means learn how to make coffee. LOL Kisses
    • 126 posts
    December 29, 2006 4:48 PM GMT
    Thanx Wendy
    I make a nice cup of tea if thats any help?
  • December 29, 2006 7:52 PM GMT
    Sweetie I will drink tea, but some of the girls definately drink coffee. You know the USA girls. There is one in particular that gets right pouty if she does not get her coffee right away. Better watch out!!!! LOL
    • 126 posts
    December 30, 2006 1:28 PM GMT
    Hi and thanx Joni.

i'm already liking it here and i hope the new year brings you and all the girls the very best of everything.
    • 140 posts
    December 30, 2006 5:21 PM GMT
    Hello Mandy: As the other girls said, WELCOME to TW! This a very great group of girls here and you will find a lot of friends.
    Hope 2007 brings you here a lot. Jackie
    • 126 posts
    December 30, 2006 6:02 PM GMT
    Hi Jackie C
    i do hope to be here a lot in 2007 And im looking forward to chating with you all too.
    • 1980 posts
    December 30, 2006 1:00 PM GMT
    Hi Mandy-

Welcome to TW, hon. As Wendy said, this is the best place on the web for us girls. I hope you love it here as much as I do. Wishing you the best in the coming New Year.

Hugs...Joni
    • 2573 posts
    December 30, 2006 7:18 PM GMT
    Welcome to TW Mandy. Stio into our chatroom.