Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » General Forum » Happy New Year 2007

Happy New Year 2007

Tags : None
    I wish everyone a Happy and a prosperous New Year. Prosperous doesn't necessarily mean wealth...then again wealth doesn't always mean money. We prosper to have found new friends and keep found friends....in other words...I'm very glad to have found friends here at TW.
    love to all and the fondes wishes for the new year.
    <p>If it isn't fun - don't do it.</p>
      December 31, 2006 5:02 AM GMT
  • The same to you Mary & EVERYONE else here on TW

Gelukkig Nieuw Jaaar( dutch for " Happy New Year"

LOL xxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      December 31, 2006 2:38 PM GMT
  • I wish everyone on Trannyweb a Happy New Year and good fortune for the coming months.
      December 31, 2006 8:02 PM GMT
  • Thank you, Mary Grace, for starting this thread. If I may, Iwould also like to wish everyone here on TW a wonderful and very happy New Year. And I would also like to say thanks to all of you for all the support and encouragement I have received from you in the past year, even if perhaps you didn't know you were giving it. You are all so beautiful.

Hugs...Joni Marie Cruz
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      December 31, 2006 10:01 PM GMT
  • What does everyone want for 2007?

I want to go to an MAC make-up session in London
    I want to have a professional makeover and photoshoot
    I want to spend an evening in the Village in the company of my friends
    I want to walk through my local town dressed and not be recognised
    I want to spend time with local tranny friends

It's not much to ask is it?
      January 1, 2007 12:23 AM GMT
    Happy New Year to you all!

2006 had so many bad things happen to us that we were glad to see it gone. Mind you, we also had good things as well.
    We had a ritual burning of bad paperwork in our back yard so the bad things wouldn"t follow us into the New Year.

My wishes for 2007?

To maintain (& deepen, if it is possible) my love for Abi

Her divorce to come through, coz it's proving problematic (they've been separated 5 years, but coz the "ex" wife will have to leave country, she's proving elusive!

For us to continue as we have done for the past 2 years, loving, caring & being there for each other.

Oh, & most importantly, to get more involved with you gals again & maybe meet up on one of your nights out!

All the best.

With Love to you all & hoping 2007 will be good for us.

XXX
    Strength springs from adversity
      January 1, 2007 3:51 AM GMT
    Sorry, I forgot- the 1 thing I keep promising Abi: I'll pay for laser hair removal so she won't be trying to hide the dreaded stubble!

XX
    Strength springs from adversity
      January 1, 2007 3:53 AM GMT
    5 2127 2‚ 0
    I do hope that all of you girls will come to our belated birthday celebration in Manchester on the weekend of the 25th and 26th January.

I must say that I have had a very good New Year so far, as is obvious by the fact that it is 0612 in the morning and I haven't been to bed yet! Hic - burp!

That may be run of the mill for some of you younger members but it is nothing short of amazing for me!

Huggies and Kung Hey Fat Choi,

Katie x
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm!
      January 1, 2007 6:13 AM GMT
  • HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone....except Joni...who did NOT come to the New Year's Party online with Jess and Wendy tonight as she promised. Nawww, we missed you but we love you Sis. We did however, take the opportunity to exchange rude remarks about you in your absence. Hehehehehe. We also drank your share of the drinkies. Then we really got rude.

No, specially Happy NEW YEAR to Joni who is always there when Wendy starts to fall apart and just hugs me so the pieces won't fall apart. Luv ya, Sis.

LONG LIVE TRANNYWEB. LONG LIVE KATIE GLOVER.
    "A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
      January 1, 2007 7:27 AM GMT
  • Happy new year girls, hope everyone has a good as year as I've had last year being a very minor part of tranny web
    love terri
    Terri Ryan
      January 1, 2007 9:57 AM GMT
  • 2 2627
    Happy New Years Ladies!!!

May every new year be better than the one before it.
    <p>Karen Brad</p>
      January 1, 2007 3:04 PM GMT
  • Happy new year to you all
      January 1, 2007 4:12 PM GMT
  • Happy New Year, everyone--may you be blessed and prosperous.

Or, find shoes and a dress you really like and can wear--take your pick.

Luv 'n hugs,

Mina
    Living as the woman I am!
      January 1, 2007 5:13 PM GMT
  • Happy new year to you all. After february I hope to get back into the chatroom again to say hi and get to know more of you better.
    Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
      January 2, 2007 9:27 AM GMT
  • Happy New Year to everyone! May 2007 be a great year for us all!

Hugs & kisses,

Monika
      January 2, 2007 1:49 PM GMT
  • Thankyou everyone for a wonderful year in which I've learned alot about myself and discovered how much each of us have in common. It is truly encouraging to find a group of friends who can understand all of the complex issues we face.

May each of you have a coming year filled with hope, encouragement and understanding.

Hugz, from a appreciative sister..

Michelle Lynn
      January 3, 2007 8:19 PM GMT