quetion's three

• January 30, 2007 10:31 PM GMT
    hi girls it's me again ....grab on and hold on tight here we go question # 1...how can we live for tommorrow if we are still living for yesterday ?........question # 2 .....what world do you fear the most the one inside the closet or the one outside the closet?......question#3...if you could whitch classic tv show would you like to vacation in ?.........
  • January 31, 2007 1:02 AM GMT
    lol never thought of you as a bottle babe lol.......i would have loved to see just who slept with who on gilligans island...
    • 448 posts
    January 31, 2007 6:43 PM GMT
    1. Tomorrow doesn't exist
    2. I fear only me
    3. I'd rather take a book, ' A Hero of our Time.' But if you insist, I Claudius.
  • February 1, 2007 12:30 AM GMT
    star trek huh wow that show has so many fans and so many types of trekies but deep space nine is so cool .....but if your going to talk star trek u have to wonder what jordie was seeing with those crazy glasses of his.. were they x-ray lol ...
    • 1083 posts
    February 2, 2007 5:48 PM GMT
    Brandi--

1. I can't live for tomorrow; I may not see it. I find I live in the now.

2. Life can be a scary thing only if you allow it. Therefore, why fear either being in or out of the closet? Don't allow your fears to control how you live!

3. If I had to vacation in a fantasy realm....I would like to vacation in the world of Star Trek as well. (Okay, maybe not Enterprise --that's a little too close to now.) I'd also like to vacation in any number of Anime realms.

Luv 'n hugs,

Mina
    • 2017 posts
    January 31, 2007 2:56 PM GMT
    1. I live for today, I can't change yesterday and tomorrow may never come.

2. Someone once said, 'there is nothing to fear but fear itself'.

3. As for a tv show it has to be Star trek (original series) Short minidresses and high boots! Doesn't get any better than that.