You Tube

Tags : None
  • Hi all

I think this particular You Tube is wonderful, see what you think

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RlYPeEDdgpY

Love Sioux
      April 28, 2007 8:08 PM BST

• It's still there and I enjoyed watching it so much I lifted it for my collection.

We are all trying to find our place in this world.

Patti
      August 29, 2007 3:03 AM BST
  • Wow!!! That was friggen awesome!!! It made me all emotional cuz I so understand it.
      August 29, 2007 3:31 PM BST
  • It was beautiful. I loved it.
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      August 30, 2007 1:08 AM BST
  • By the way, folks, the singer/songwriter of "Place in this World," Michael W. Smith, is a Contemporary Christian musician, although he does not like to think his music falls under a single genre. Something tells me he didn't intend for this song to be for the transgendered. He might not have anything against us, mind you, but I sure do like what he created. I might actually go check out more of his stuff.

Unless he is against us, then, in that case, I will watch this good version all day every day.
      August 30, 2007 2:08 AM BST
  • I love MWSs music! It's on my ipod, part of my Jesus freak music. This one song he said in an interview on a Christian station here in Denver called KLOVE was to reach all the peoples of the world and touch their hearts in whatever way that would be. Contemporary Christain music has come a long way!
      August 30, 2007 2:42 AM BST
  • Keli, copy that link in the first message and paste it, that will work. Then you can also make it a Favorite on You Tube so you can access it whenever you want.

Although I do not know what year this song came out, I could swear it sounds like it fell off a 1980s Bryan Adams album. I have nothing against Adams (not a fan, either), but it doesn't stop me from loving it. There are actually several different video versions of that song on You Tube.
      August 30, 2007 2:14 PM BST