PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE BENNIE LEE SEEKS SUPPORT

• 37 posts
    May 5, 2007 12:49 AM BST
    Many Trannyweb members may already be aware that I have filed with the Federal Election Commission as an official presidential candidate for the 2008 American election. (See the April 2009 edition of the "Tranny Tribune.) I want to emphasize that I am an officially registered candidate, not just someone who says they are running. I will be happy to provide documentation to this effect to anyone who is interested or my candidacy may be verified through the FEC website.
    While I do not expect that all of us will agree on every political issue, I hope I may count on your support. I may be mistaken, but I believe I am the only transgendered presidential candidate in this election.
    Specifically, I am seeking Trannyweb members who would be interested in moderate efforts to support my campaign in their areas. I am not asking for much. I would be prepared to provide interested parties with simple posters and campaign literature for distribution in their areas. Any interest which could be generated with local media would also be appreciated. Interested parties may contact me via my e-mail address: [email protected].
    This campaign is unique in that, in addition to my independent presidential candidacy, I am also running for the Kansas House of Representatives (District 104) as a Libertarian. (Both federal and state officials have assured me of the propriety and legality of this arrangement.) There are many reasons for this unusual situations, but one of the most important is that the Libertarian Party of Kansas has provided me with a web portal which I could not afford otherwise. This web portal may be accessed at http://candidate.lpks.org/BenFerguson.
    Finally, those who choose to cast their ballot for me in the general election should be aware that I will enjoy no ballot access in any state and am, therefore, a write-in candidate. My name, as it should appear on the ballot, is Bennie Lee "Ben"Ferguson.
    Thank you in advance for your support.
    Regards,
    Bennie Lee Ferguson

• May 8, 2007 9:17 PM BST
    You have my vote tha's for sure I don't like any of the canidets running from the major parties
    • 374 posts
    May 9, 2007 12:10 PM BST

Good luck Bennie! If I was an American and lived in the U.S. I would vote for you

Hugs & kisses,

Monika