Hello from E-J

• May 24, 2007 8:33 PM BST
    Hi all! My name is Emma-Jayne but I prefer E-J

I've been visiting for a while. This is a brill site btw.
    Some of the threads have been real eye openers for me.
    I have laughed and I have cried reading some of the posts.

I'm a fully joined up member now.Thats thanx to Mandy Watts because she is my SO, or I'm her SO, one of the two

We have "known" eachother online for about 3 years as friends and have recently become an item.
    I met the "male" before the "female".
    I was asked if I was easily shocked.I said no!Blimey no! LOL

So when he told me he liked to wear women's clothes and was called Mandy when he did, I was like....
    and the shocking news is........what?!

I have seen (via webcam and msn Messenger) Mandy go from a secretive,hiding away cross dresser to
    a much more confident girl. And its been great to see that transformation!

I feel very proud to be a part of Mandy's life.

E-J
    XX

• 773 posts
    May 25, 2007 2:58 AM BST
    Welcome to TW, EJ! I hope you make as many friends here as I have, and that you'll be a frequent flier. As Meredith will probably soon tell you, as a newcomer, you will be expected to make the coffee and bring doughnuts.
    • 126 posts
    May 25, 2007 1:24 PM BST
    Thats was a lovely intro and you have said some very nice things E-J, as have all you girls in reply.

I never thought it would happen tbh.
    when we first started chatting on the internet we were both happily married, but sadly both of us have gone through the trauma of separating recently. Then we met for the first time face to face and really got on as well as we did on the internet. Then next time we met, things just happened and we have fallen for each other. Im very happy about the whole thing, except possibly for the distance between us. Bedford to Poole is a long way, but one way and another we meet up.

Right now I'm waiting for E-J to arrive in Poole for the weekend and to say im excited would be the understatement of the year. Shes a wonderful loving and caring person and i count myself very very lucky to have her in my life.
    • 100 posts
    May 25, 2007 2:53 PM BST
    A warm welcome to you EJ. Hope things only go from good to great for both of you.

Tinaxxx
  • June 2, 2007 5:30 PM BST
    Hi all. Thanks to you ALL for the lovely welcome

Wendy's comment about shoes made me laugh!
    I have come home from my wk end with Mandy with a new pair of shoes. I thought I had enough shoes tbh (2 pairs to be precise.my trainers and a pair for "going out") but no!!!! Mandy said I need more shoes! So I'm like "ok love. You lead, I follow" (i just dont have a clue about these things!!!)

I have also dug some skirts out from the back of the wardrobe too!!!!

Skirts and new shoes!!!!!!! Whatever next!!!!!!! LOL

I bumped into a friend from work the other day. I was wearing a knee length dark denim skirt,vest type T shirt and the afore mentioned new shoes. She said "look at you!!!!!!! A skirt!!!!! Mandy is turning
    you into a girl!!!!!" LOL Bless her. Its true tho! And I like it!!
    • 126 posts
    June 2, 2007 5:38 PM BST
    Skirts and new shoes!!!!!!! Whatever next!!!!!!! LOL

More shoes, more skirts, a couple of dresses and more shoes
    And your doing fine with the bling too
  • June 3, 2007 3:26 PM BST
    Hello everyone that I have not officially welcomed to TW. OMG, I have been so busy and lazy that all I have had time to do is read the posts and move on, Sooooo, any way to all the new girls, Welcome. Don't forget to make the coffee and watch out for all your little black dresses. I will try to do better in the future on all my responses. Kisses.
    • 2017 posts
    May 24, 2007 9:37 PM BST
    Welcome to the site E-J, life would be simpler if there were more people as understanding as you.

Nikki
    • 2627 posts
    May 24, 2007 11:22 PM BST
    Hi E-J I'm glad you joined us here & I hope you soon count us as your friends.
    • 2573 posts
    May 25, 2007 9:44 AM BST
    Welcome to the sorority, gf. Nothing we girls love more than a couple in love....except maybe shoes.
  • May 27, 2007 11:25 AM BST
    Hi E-J and Mandy, good luck to you both girls nice to here about 2 people coming together and finding love.

Hugs Samantha x
    • 1980 posts
    May 27, 2007 3:33 PM BST
    Hi EJ-

Welcome to TW, girl, I think it's so wonderful that you and Mandy have hit it off. May your relationship be a long and happy one for you both.

Lots of hugs...Joni Marie
    • 1652 posts
    June 3, 2007 1:39 PM BST
    Hi EJ, sorry it's much belated, but welcome to the site!
    As Maryanne says, understanding S/O's are always welcome and highly respected here.
    All the best to you both.
    xx
    • 2573 posts
    June 4, 2007 8:50 AM BST
    Rule #1 You can never have too many shoes.

I was recently told by my SO that she bought a pair of shoes from one of the clothes catalogs I have sent to her from online sites. GG's love having T girl friends because we give them permission (actually we encourage them shamefully) to do what they want to do anyway.