Good morning boys and girls,

• 515 posts
    June 29, 2007 8:04 AM BST
    Good morning boys and girls,
    All I can say is wow!!!!!!!! Morning time smiles are back and I hope to keep them in fashion for at least a while.
    OMG Lucy I did, I did do that and put and extra .com in my own site name …… I must have been so asleep……. Oh thank you so much for fixing it ……..
    Well how is it here in SC this morning, well it is dark a cool 68 degs. Oh did I say real dark here at 30 ish in the morning. I know your thinking what would a sane girl be doing up at this time of the morning well I have to go to work and worse still I have to do it tomorrow ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what happened to the weekend lay in. What is worse still I am doing that for free?
    Well I am hoping you all have a smile on your face and you can carry it through the day with you.

Love
    Sara
    • 773 posts
    June 29, 2007 12:09 PM BST
    Nice to see the "Good Morning" threads coming back. Thank you Sara, and good morning one and all!

BTW, who ever accused you of being a sane girl, anyway?

http://www.tgworks.net
  • June 29, 2007 6:59 PM BST
    Good Morning to my wonderful sisters!!!!!
    I hope that everyone is having a great day.
    Hugz,
    MIchelle Lynn
    • 2627 posts
    June 29, 2007 12:06 PM BST

Good Morning!!
    Lucy it sounds as though you haven't seen one of these in a little while.
    I aws reading in the paper this morning about northern Texas, major flooding.

Well coffees allmost gone time to shower & go to work. I'm also working tomorrow Sara but it's all overtime.

Have a nice day.
    • 2463 posts
    June 29, 2007 12:24 PM BST
    Good morning all!

I am bruised all the way up and down because of this damn move of mine! Classic psycho ninja activities.

Time to go! Good morning again!

Mere