Good Monday morning!!!!!!!

• 515 posts
    July 2, 2007 9:55 AM BST
    Good Morning Ladies and Gents,
    Wow it is Monday morning all ready “I need to find another planet that only works two days a week and has five off” Any how that is not going to happen I guess so I hope that you are all are going to have a good Monday morning and not suffer from the blues.
    Beverly and I sat and reflected yesterday on the last seven years; wondering where on earth the time went too as we celebrated our seventh anniversary. We talked about many of the things we have accomplished together from buying the house to us jointly deciding that I had to restart my transition as it was the only thing stopping us being totally happy. As long as the funding falls in place GRS should take place on the week of May 19th 2008.
    Here are my words of wisdom for the day; time may pass very slowly when you are unhappy and sad, there may be many things that may even make you want to end it. Hold on, please hold on because when it starts to go right and things fall into place time passes so quick, it will make you understand that life is really to short already and every moment is precious. Yes your life is precious, it may have taken me over thirty years to understand that but now I finally do understand.
    Have a great day …………be well…………. And be happy.
    Love
    Sara
    • 2627 posts
    July 2, 2007 10:48 AM BST
    Good Morning

Yes it's Monday & the week begins. It's only a 4 day week but what a week it's going to be.
    Long days & a lot of work.

On the bright side of life. My sister realy met Karen yesterday & liked her. She allways thought I'd dress like the impersonaters you see in shows, very overstated.