Ich sprache nicht gut Deustsch.. I am sorry

• July 2, 2007 9:08 PM BST
    However, for some reasons I´m travelling to Berlin on July 8th and stay there for 5 days. Is there a possibility to get in touch with some of you german girls? Please answer here and let's see if this is possible.
  • July 3, 2007 8:51 PM BST
    Dear Nikki:

Vielen dank for your antwort. I understand, it is not that easy. Probably in other date... Hugs and kisses. Naty
  • July 5, 2007 9:37 PM BST
    Some recommendations on places to visit? Clubs? Transformation Shops? Vielen Dank for your antwort.
    Naty
    • 1 posts
    August 10, 2008 3:07 PM BST
    Are you going any were near Rotterdam Holland if so i have a flat spare.
    Annette
    • 404 posts
    August 13, 2008 8:32 PM BST
    Hi,
    There's a club for T-girls-TransSisters- however,they seem to be redesigning their web-site at the moment.......
    www.transsisters.de

or,there's a T-girl called Sheila Wolf- I think she's put an appearance on TrannyWeb sometime or other-try mailing her since she lives in Berlin and knows the scene extremely well...........

[email protected]

ciao,
    Lynn H.
    • 2017 posts
    July 3, 2007 9:49 AM BST
    Hi Natalia, I would love to have met you but at such short notice it is not possible. (I don't live in Berlin myself). Maybe next time?

Nikki
    • 2017 posts
    July 3, 2007 9:15 PM BST
    Such a shame too, because I lived in Berlin for two years so I know the city pretty well. I hope we get another chance.

Nikki