Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Deutsches Forum » Ich sprache nicht gut Deustsch.. I am sorry

Ich sprache nicht gut Deustsch.. I am sorry

Tags : None
  • However, for some reasons I´m travelling to Berlin on July 8th and stay there for 5 days. Is there a possibility to get in touch with some of you german girls? Please answer here and let's see if this is possible.
    Naty
      July 2, 2007 9:08 PM BST
  • Hi Natalia, I would love to have met you but at such short notice it is not possible. (I don't live in Berlin myself). Maybe next time?

Nikki
    Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
      July 3, 2007 9:49 AM BST
  • Dear Nikki:

Vielen dank for your antwort. I understand, it is not that easy. Probably in other date... Hugs and kisses. Naty
    Naty
      July 3, 2007 8:51 PM BST
  • Such a shame too, because I lived in Berlin for two years so I know the city pretty well. I hope we get another chance.

Nikki
    Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
      July 3, 2007 9:15 PM BST
  • Some recommendations on places to visit? Clubs? Transformation Shops? Vielen Dank for your antwort.
    Naty
    Naty
      July 5, 2007 9:37 PM BST
  • Are you going any were near Rotterdam Holland if so i have a flat spare.
    Annette
      August 10, 2008 3:07 PM BST
  • Hi,
    There's a club for T-girls-TransSisters- however,they seem to be redesigning their web-site at the moment.......
    www.transsisters.de

or,there's a T-girl called Sheila Wolf- I think she's put an appearance on TrannyWeb sometime or other-try mailing her since she lives in Berlin and knows the scene extremely well...........

[email protected]

ciao,
    Lynn H.
    "It ain't what you do,it's the way that you do it............and that's what gets results!"
      August 13, 2008 8:32 PM BST