Good Monday morning!!!!!!!

• 515 posts
    July 9, 2007 9:55 AM BST
    Well good Monday morning …….I know it is the blues day but all the same good morning and I hope you have a wonderful day were ever you are.
    This morning I woke up laughing recalling the expression on the State Troopers face after he had been running his flash light up and down my legs and boobs until he read my driving license and insurance. Any how I still got a “you have a good night ma’am” out of him.
    You have to laugh don’t you in the end I did but at the time I was a bag of nerves the last thing I needed was a big fuss on my own door step. I was quite literally stopped 100 to 200 yards from my house.

Have a great day, love you all.
    Sara.
    Still smiling
    http://www.xy2xx.com
    • 773 posts
    July 9, 2007 4:26 PM BST
    You were very fortunate, indeed, Sara, and cops these days are trained to deal with trans people.

I do have a suggestion, though. Is it possible you might want to ease up a little on the ol' accelerator?
    • 2017 posts
    July 9, 2007 10:57 AM BST
    Great story Sara, I think I would be nervous too! At least it all went without any problem and I admire the State Troopers response!

Nikki
    • 2627 posts
    July 9, 2007 11:52 AM BST
    Good Morning!!

Yes I'd have been shaking & studdering my words. Than as giggley as a school when nothing came of it.
    I was watching Cops on tv. They tried to pull over a pickup truck but the guy would't stop. So more cops joined in. When he did have to stop & get out he was dressed up. Thats why he wouldn't stop.
    Think of that one at first he didn't want the cops to see him & now he's on tv.

Have a nice day everyone!!!