Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » General Forum » this is proberly the wrong section

this is proberly the wrong section

Tags : None
    Just to let you all know I'm having an x-ray either next week or week after to sort my back out. It's getting to the point where I can't walk for very long sit for long periods of time or lie on my back for too long. Doctor said about going to see a pyshiotherapist if that don't work going to see a speacilaist and having more tests done. Some times when I'm in bed I cry cos it hurts so much I've taken pain killers for it but they don't work. I have now got siatica because of it. At last it's getting sorted I just cant wait to find out what is up with it and whats going to help it. Just thought I'd let you know whats going on. Will keep you all updated.
    Wen I'm good I'm very good but wen I'm bad I'm better.
      July 18, 2007 5:35 PM BST
  • oooooooooh! Sounds nasty!!!! You poor thing!!!!

I hope they find out the cause and get it sorted!!!!

Good luck!

E-J XX
      July 18, 2007 7:10 PM BST
  • I have had back problems too, and I know how they hurt. Have you been to a chiropracter? I though folks in Britan were much more into alternative medicine than us here in America. I would give it a try If I were you. I could tell some real horror stories about regular doctors and back pain.
    Heather
      July 19, 2007 12:15 AM BST
  • Wish you luck with that and hope the Doctors fix it soon.
    Love Sara
    Life is to short to be sad and cry. Bring out your inner Joy. Smile in the sun and enjoy life. Blessed be.
      July 19, 2007 9:53 AM BST
  • I'm lying in back, full of pain killers and muscle relaxers because of my lower back. Going to clinic again today.....which is where I injured it two months ago. So you have my sympathies, donna.
    "A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
      July 19, 2007 1:44 PM BST
  • Oh donna, you poor thing

Good luck with the x-ray, i hope it all goes well for you
      July 19, 2007 4:02 PM BST
    Thank you everyone who left messages. I will keep you all up dated with whats going on. I might write something about it in a blog after I've had the x-ray results back. Speak to you all soon tc x x
    Wen I'm good I'm very good but wen I'm bad I'm better.
      July 19, 2007 4:28 PM BST
    i know you will keep us up to date on what goes on, but please be careful doing anything, not that you need telling, lol
    love you lots
    mum and dad xx
    all my love and kisses xxxxxxx
      July 19, 2007 5:55 PM BST
    donna - I'm with you and hope the doctors can locate the cause of your pain. I can empathise with you I have trouble with my back too. There are alternative meds available - acupuncture traced my pain about 20 years ago and I think it's come back. Take care and get second or third opinions if they suggest anything drastic.
    love
    <p>If it isn't fun - don't do it.</p>
      July 19, 2007 10:51 PM BST