Good morning cus we all need a smile

• 515 posts
    August 13, 2007 9:51 AM BST
    Good morning boys and girls,
    It may be a Monday morning and the blues are here, but it is all good with me because in three weeks I see my daughter graduate from Naval boot camp, in four weeks I get to see my sisters again at SCC, and best of all in six weeks I get to see my mummy after two long years. She is coming all this way for her daughter “me”. Oh how I am wishing time away.

Love ya all
    Sara
    • 1195 posts
    August 13, 2007 2:40 PM BST
    Sara - time passes quicker than you think.....enjoy. I'm certain we're all wishing you well.lol
    • 259 posts
    August 13, 2007 5:19 PM BST
    Sara, congrats on your daughters graduation. My nephew is going into the marines (even though his mother doesn't want him to)but i think it will be good for him as he is a little misdirected right now. Its so nice to have things to look forward to. Wish I had some sisters here in Denver but for now I luv my sisters here on trannyweb.
    • 2017 posts
    August 13, 2007 10:50 AM BST
    It is always nicer to focus on the positive things in life Sara, and it sounds like you have plenty of those.

I feel the same way, last week, one of my sisters came for a visit, in a couple of weeks I will be visiting some of them in the UK. I have an appointment with a plastic surgeon booked and my children are staying with me for the holidays!!!

And of course, I have all of my sisters here!

Life is great!

Nikki