Good Tuseday morning, feel the joy, be happy

• 515 posts
    August 14, 2007 10:25 AM BST
    Good morning every one,
    Yes it is Tuesday already so I am another day closer to seeing my daughter, mom and brother not to say I am counting down the days or anything. However I am getting so excited to see them. And this is kinda what my calendar looks like right now
    2 days till I see Todd my therapist.
    14 days till I get my laser done on my face…..
    20 days till I see my daughter…. “Omg I can’t wait”
    27 days till I see my sisters at SCC …… Robyn be ready for a huge hug girl
    36 days till I see my mummy and bro ….. “Omg it has been so long”

Woo hoo so much is happening right now, just so much to do and so little time to get ready in. Now that the biggest stress has been taken away from me I am looking at life as positives and I can look forward to things again. Yes I have set my goals and done it in a way that I can succeed this time and money is not the issue this time. It is such a shame when money is the reason for so much stress and heart ache, but it is a part of life I guess.

A big “Thank you” goes to Keli, Nikki, Mary, and Josi for the wonderful things you said yesterday hugs girls love you to bits for being so kind. I hope each and every one of you has all the things you want come true.

Love you all to bits
    Sara
    • 2017 posts
    August 14, 2007 10:40 AM BST
    Sara, I get the feeling you are about to burst open with happiness! It's lovely to see and very infectious too!

Nikki