Good morning!!!!!!! (but sad)

• 515 posts
    September 5, 2007 10:06 AM BST
    Good morning everyone I hope you have a wonderful day and every thing is good for you at least today.
    I got some bad news last night my daughter has been put on medical light duty at boot camp and she will not be able to graduate. Omg I wish I could go and give her some support and a big hug but the Navy will not let me see her. Not fair.

Love
    Sara
    • 1195 posts
    September 5, 2007 3:31 PM BST
    Sara Light duty isn't the end of the road - could be they want her to help train the next batch.
    Have a great day
    hugs
    Gracie
    • 259 posts
    September 5, 2007 3:45 PM BST
    Sarah, I understand not "making the grade/goal". I am really struggling in school as its been 21 years since Highschool. I have to do good if I want to get into Doctor school. I am having set backs but I have come up with some strategies to solve them. It will just take some extra time and determination. It will make me stronger and more appreciative. Hope your daughter gets better and keeps on going. I know as parents we worry so about our children, we love them, want them to be happy and successful. Keep your chin up as your daughter sounds like a strong person, believe in her strength. She loves you and thoughts of you will help get her through.
    • 2627 posts
    September 5, 2007 10:43 AM BST
    Sara did anyone say why? Sorry to hear that, but she's going to be OK or she'd be sent right home.
    • 2017 posts
    September 5, 2007 3:23 PM BST
    I am sorry she has been put back a little but that happens in the military for various reasons, injury, failiure to make the required grade yet, sickness etc. Sometimes there is nothing you can do about it. Her time will still come. She shouldn't think of it as a set back but as a challenge!!!

Nikki