Good Tuseday morning, feel the joy, be happy

• 515 posts
    September 18, 2007 10:08 AM BST
    Good morning Ladies and Gents,
    Thank goodness Monday has passed as I feared the couple of days off which I must say I really enjoyed basking in the love and fellowship of my friends at SCC made every terrible moment of the Monday catch up more than worth while. Pushing projects back up to speed and running from meeting to meeting was hectic but I would do it over again in a heart beat.
    Well the weather in SC is decidedly cooler these last couple of days and for me that is a god sends as the hot, hot weather certainly takes it out of me. “I know what your saying move then you silly bit**” but this is where my family was born and raised so I would never pressure them to move.
    The week can only get better for me now as my mummy is coming to see me this weekend all the way from England. Woo Hoo lucky me.
    Talking to much again !!!!!!! love ya have a great day
    Sara
  • September 18, 2007 11:27 AM BST
    We are the opposite to you Karen, it's just coming into spring here. The days are longer, the flowers are blooming early and the local neigbourhood pluuvvers are getting very fiesty about protecting their nests.

I love this time of year, everything changes. I'm putting away the heavy winter outfits and have some summer clothes I've been just dying to wear, including a pretty sundress I bought last year, the very first dress I ever bought on my own, some wedge heel shoes, and some very feminine tops

Mt flannie pjs are giving way to a nice frilly nightie, my doona is put away to next fall. It's also a whole lot easier to get up on the warmer mornings, although those cold mornings snuggling in bed were still nice.

Enjoy your Fall karen. It's all good isn't it.

• 1912 posts
    September 18, 2007 1:24 PM BST
    I can totally relate to you Sara being I live nearby in southeast Georgia. What a relief to have temperatures near 80 and cooler nights. It just feels like you can get more done and take a moment or two to grab a breath of fresh air. As for mondays, they tend not to be too rough on me. For whatever reason if customers feel they have a problem and need me, they like to call on tuesdays. So the day is only beginning here, anyway you look at it I intend to have a great day.
    • 2627 posts
    September 18, 2007 10:44 AM BST
    Good Morning!!

Now comes the time of year I like. Fall. Not hot or cold. & all the colors will soon be bursting in my eyes.
    Evan as a child I allways felt content & safest in the fall. I think it's a magic time of year.

Have a great day!!!

Sara if my mom were coming I'd be in a panic trying to make sure everything was perfect.