Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Polly Ticks » Ferguson Applauds Sebelius

Ferguson Applauds Sebelius

Tags : None
  • Transgendered independent write-in presidential candidate Bennie Lee "Ben" Ferguson recently sent a congratulatory letter to Kansas Governor Kathleen Sebelius applauding her efforts toward ending discrimination against transgendered people in that state. The text of a "Tranny Tribune" article concerning the governor's efforts in this regard was enclosed, as well as a recent interview with candidate Ferguson. The text of the letter follows:

Dear Governor Sebelius,
    I am a transgendered Kansan who is running concurrently for the Kansas House (District 104) as a Libertarian and the U.S. presidency as an independent, write-in candidate registered with the Federal Election Commission. I want to take this opportunity to applaud your efforts in regard to ending discrimination against transgendered people in our state.
    Much of my support comes from the Trannyweb website which recently published an article in its house organ concerning your stance against this type of discrimination. The article is reprinted below, as well as an interview concerning my candidacy.
    Once again, thank you for your support of the transgendered community and all Kansans in regard to this important issue.
    Warm regards,
    Bennie Lee "Ben" Ferguson

(E-mail: [email protected]. Web Portal: http://candidate.lpks.org/BenFerguson.)
      September 20, 2007 1:28 AM BST