Josies Transgender Essay

• 259 posts
    September 29, 2007 4:14 AM BST
    I am doing a positional/argumentative essay for my composition class on transgenders. It is a three page essay due next Thursday. Anyone have any articles I can refer to? Don't think I will be able to find any books in time but I can try. I may need to do some interviews also.
    • 259 posts
    September 30, 2007 11:17 AM BST
    Thanks Nikki, Mere and Keli. I will formulate some questions, send the list of Qs and get in contact with you to schedule the interviews.
    • 1912 posts
    September 30, 2007 11:29 AM BST
    Josie, Here is a great article with a lot of question and answers on transgendered.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/[...]wsweek/

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have. Good luck on your essay, we all expect you to get an "A", lol.

Love, Marsha
    • 166 posts
    October 3, 2007 1:52 AM BST
    "huh" Josie ??
    that hurts .. as I did'nt forget about You !? eh ?
    "K"
    • 515 posts
    October 3, 2007 2:58 AM BST
    You know you can ask me any thing you know that ..........any time
    • 1195 posts
    October 5, 2007 4:56 PM BST
    Josie - as a former acadamien, or is it acadamition, tell me?
    Did you get your paper in on time? When will you get your grade or review? Do you have to do an oral argument in support of your paper?
    Did you include a $20 or has the price gone up?

just kidding...yeah I know- taint funny
    hugs
    Gracie
    • 2017 posts
    September 29, 2007 1:39 PM BST
    I have already been interviewed a couple of times regarding my transsexualism Josi so you are welcome to ask me anything you want to if it will help you.

As for articles, I guess it depends on what you are looking for, there must be something on the web.

Nikki
    • 2463 posts
    September 29, 2007 6:08 PM BST
    Josie, after I get home from dropping off my kid we can do some searching together. I can access some journal databases with no problem. My big evening is probably watching the Stooges, as usual.

And, as Nikki said, I have also offered to be interviewed.

Mere