Sunday good mornings

• 515 posts
    October 14, 2007 11:26 AM BST
    Well good Sunday morning,
    I hope this finds you all well rested from a wonderful long lay in, oh dear that was not for me “boo hoo” I am up and getting ready for a day in work.

At least the weather here in SC has cooled down a little and things are nice and cool in the mornings. With the start shining brightly and I have to say I love this time of the year.

Oh well have a graet day
    Sara
    • 259 posts
    October 14, 2007 11:32 AM BST
    Sara, I have to work today also but it is my Friday. Then I am on vacation for two weeks after today and will be flying to Chicago for Merediths t-party on Sat. I feel like like starting my vacation today, being bad and calling in sick. I am in play mode so trying to get focused on work but I am so excited. It is rainy and cold here also. I prefer dry and warm though.
    • 2017 posts
    October 14, 2007 11:41 AM BST
    Sunday here is a typical autumn day, nice and sunny but a little chilly with the leaves falling, it's very colourful and beautiful.

Josie - enjoy your vacation hon, and your time in Chicago. In fact, why not do an article for the Tribune on it from an RG's perspective?

Have a great day ladies.

Nikki
    • 2627 posts
    October 14, 2007 12:46 PM BST
    How can anyone be cheerfull this early on a Sunday morning. OK fine I'll fake it.

Good Morning!!!
    Yes it has cooled off, which makes sitting on the couch with a hot cup of coffee curled up in a warm fluffy robe feel like heaven. Which is where I was for the first hour this morning. Not in bed like I should have been this early on a Sunday morning. lol