As I'm the new Hostess here, I'm not sure what

• 448 posts
    October 16, 2007 4:34 PM BST
    that means yet, I thought I would introduce myself. As anything I say about me is likely to be a tissue of lies dependent on how I feel at any given time, you can either go by my picture, view my profile, or not bother at all, which is the more likely scenario. For those who already know me, I have nothing to hide, sadly. So I'm looking forward to bullying and intimidating people, just kidding obviously. So let's make this Forum fun and interesting. As going out into the world as the girls we really are, being able to express our feminity and true characters free of fear and without shame, is the goal to which we all aspire, I want to hear all your stories good and bad, ecstacy and nightmare. This goes to the core of our soul, this is the essence of everything. So join in and be as one with your new mod - me! Thanks
    • 448 posts
    October 16, 2007 4:59 PM BST
    I like the sound of that, Mere, I'll be in touch.
  • October 16, 2007 10:26 PM BST
    Hi Porsha,
    Congratz and Hugz from a sister!!! I wish you well on taking on the duties here in the Passing forum.

It's funny, how even someone like me, under the right conditions can pass, or al least be treated like a lady even when I dont pass.
    I took the advise my dear sisters here gave me and started to go out Shopping, to the bank, and even to my most favorite store a
    Chocolate Store here in Northern California (See's Candy).

I've never had anyone give me any problems. But then again, I acted like I belonged where ever I went. It's amazing how your
    attitude can work magic when out and about.

One experience in particular stands out.

I had just been to a local wig shop, and the girls there were very, very supportive. That gave me the confidence to go to the nearest mall and shop for some new foundation garments and a couple dresses. While shopping, I was looking on a clothing rack with body shapers and bra's. A couple of girls came up next to me and were also picking out their bra's as well. The girls smiled and proceeded to pick out their own items. At no time did they seem to mind me there and I suspect they simply thought I was an older woman.

When I went to pay for my items, the cashier said... mame, this is someone elses credit card, at which point I produced my male mode ID. She examined it carefully and then processed the transaction. We had a good laugh at which time I went home with my selections.

Since then, I have gone back to that store many times and the staff there is extemely helpful. The good customer service and acceptance have earned them a long term customer. For me, It was kind of a watershed moment, in that I learned that the fears I had were not real. The down side was that when I was fearful of going out, I spent far less on Michelle's cloths than I do now.

The plus side - The fear that had limited Michelle from doing basic things is gone and the stress of going out with it.

Porsha, best wishes on your new forum duty!

MichelleLynn
    [email protected]
    • 448 posts
    October 17, 2007 8:25 AM BST
    That's really cruel Mere, even Al never stooped so low
    • 166 posts
    October 22, 2007 1:31 AM BST
    True Porscha.. You can't be so sweet ! anymore !?
    Well sometimes ..perhaps .. I believe in You !
    You'll do just fine ! or call out the troops eh ? me included
    Luv Your smile .. strive to keep it eh ? xx"K"
    • 166 posts
    October 22, 2007 2:32 AM BST
    But If You're the Hostess ..
    Please send the waitress over .. I'm hungry for a "Grand Sam" breakfest xx"K"
    • 2463 posts
    October 16, 2007 4:48 PM BST
    If you need extortion tips, I'm the girl to ask.............
    • 2463 posts
    October 16, 2007 5:34 PM BST
    Since I run my Forum as Al Capone ran his operations here in Chicago, I do require a certain percentage of each contirbutor's yearly income to the Psycho Ninja Foundation. For those who refuse to pay, I place an ad in their local papers attesting to the fact that they had the wrong shoes and handbags to go with their outfits. It works like a charm.
    • 2017 posts
    October 17, 2007 9:32 AM BST
    Michelle, that is so often the case, the fear of what might happen prevents many girls from going out, when in actual fact, people just aren't that bothered. I concour with you about attitude, it should not be underestimated. Act like a lady and you will be treated as one, I have yet to experience any difficulties anywhere I have been.

Well done!

Nikki