Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » Good Morning……..

Good Morning……..

Tags : None
    Good morning all “woo hoo” we are on the down hill slope of the week now and heading for another glorious weekend of fun and relaxation.
    It is like some times I can’t wait to be home and off work so that I can go shopping, out with my family and stuff like that; it totally recharges me for the next week. Well at least the first day or two of the week.
    It is surprisingly warm out side today even at 5:15 in the morning, not thinking I just strolled out side to my car to get some ciggs in my baby doll ……dang I hope there was no on lookers…….wild hair and all going out this morning……

Love Sara
    Life is to short to be sad and cry. Bring out your inner Joy. Smile in the sun and enjoy life. Blessed be.
      October 18, 2007 10:20 AM BST
  • I'm having a great day here, lost my bag at a cafe, I walked outside to get better reception while on the phone and then forgot to go back for it. I only remembered when I needed the loo!!

Luckily for me, it had been handed in and nothing was missing, credit cards, cash, phone, car keys, everything was still there. How wonderful!

Within 30 minutes I received a call from a store I bought a suite from to say they had overcharged by 100€ and would I like to come and pick up the extra cash.

I guess someone is smiling on me today.

Nikki
    Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
      October 18, 2007 1:18 PM BST
  • 2 2627
    Well not having Nikki's luck this morning.
    It's warm & rainy not supposede to be a nice day at all. Work called waking me up to come in early.
    I haven't called them back yet as I've only had one cup of coffee.

But reading the first 2 post made me smile so the days not so bad after all.

Have a realy nice day ladies!!!
    <p>Karen Brad</p>
      October 18, 2007 2:45 PM BST