Sexual positions

• October 20, 2007 10:30 AM BST
    I'd like to try out some sexual positions with my GF where I can emulate the woman's position and she can emulate the man's position. Now, I'm completely male. Any recommendations or sites with pictures that may be helpful?
  • October 23, 2007 10:04 AM BST
    Tried that but what ended up happening was, my c*k ended up being pushed down, and it didn't feel that comfortable. The higher my legs went, the worse it got, since my pelvis was rotating towards my body.

Is she supposed to move her legs together and then start thrusting kinda vertically (to her straightened body now)? Or is she supposed to go back to her straddle position, except now my legs are in the air?

• October 23, 2007 11:00 AM BST
    Is she supposed to thrust like a man, or more like a stick (her entire body) sliding up and down (along the stick's axis)?

This girl did it right before and it felt great, but I've not been in touch with her for a long time. My current girlfriend can't seem to get it right.
  • November 2, 2007 5:47 PM GMT
    Hmm so for the girl it actually feels good too?

I tried it a couple of times, but each time I cum so quick!
  • November 19, 2007 7:11 PM GMT
    Now, how do you have multiple orgasms?
    • 259 posts
    November 19, 2007 9:05 PM GMT
    OK, so opinion on this matter from a GG-- It is important that your partner is already very sexually aroused before she mounts you--you have given her lots of stimulation and plenty of time. Perhaps she has even already had one orgasm as it is more pleasurable this way. Also, sometimes for me, it is too distracting to please someone while they are pleasing me at the same time so I elect to do just one or the other. Nikki has the technique right for the straddle and then carefully the girl puts her legs to the inside of yours. I start out slow and easy so my partner can get in time with me or I may have them not move at all but I will communicate that to them. The other thing I do that helps is I hold my body up with my arms braced against the bed or even my hands on their chest if they can handle it. This gets me into a pleasurable position but one must be strong to do this. If I get tired I take a short break and have the other person pleasure me again and then I climb back on top when rested--so give her a break when she gets tired. It is a great workout, almost like playing a sport so I make sure I am in good shape to do this technique. So then hopefully you can both orgasm at or near the same time, although I dont think that is important but it sure is fun. The key is communication, most people get quiet during sex but I love to talk during that time so I can experience full pleasure from the other person. Hope this helps ya sis.
  • January 7, 2008 8:36 AM GMT
    I tried it and it worked somewhat! However it wasn't as enjoyable as a full ejaculation though. It was kind of like a semi-ejaculation.

Does this mean I did it wrong? You know the repeat contractions you get at the end when you ejaculate? Is that not supposed to happen at all?
    • 2017 posts
    October 20, 2007 2:07 PM BST
    I haven't got pictures I'm afraid but I will tell you my favourite position for this.

You lie on your back and your GF staddles you on top - nothing different so far - but, once you are both 'secure', (don't try this immediately), she can then bring one leg at a time inside yours while you open your legs wider to accomodate her. Go slowly here otherwise you can come apart.

Once there, you carry on as normal except she has to do the thrusting, and you can bring your knees up futher, or wrap them around her back, or she can raise herself up, grab your legs and go for it.

It helps if your hamstrings are a little flexible....lol

I love this position, it is so sensual and you are still face to face for kisses too. There is less movement but it is very very effective, and you feel very feminine too.

I hope it works for you.

Nikki
    • 2017 posts
    October 23, 2007 10:19 AM BST
    Her legs should come together and be inside yours. Like I said, it takes a little practice sometimes but well worth it.

Nikki
    • 2017 posts
    October 26, 2007 1:08 PM BST
    She can thrust like a man, it is a complete roll reversal, well, almost! It's good for her too, as it hits all the right spots apparantly, plus she is in control. It sometimes just takes a little patience and practice.

Nikki
    • 2573 posts
    November 2, 2007 6:57 PM GMT
    Off the top of my head, the first two references that come to mind as possibly being helpful are the KAMA SUTRA and THE JOY OF SEX series.
    • 2017 posts
    November 2, 2007 8:04 PM GMT
    Yes, Samantha, it's good to the girl too, and yes, you usually do reach orgasm quicker because of how you are positioned.

Of course, you can always learn how to have multiple orgasms too, in order to prolong the fun.

Nikki
    • 2017 posts
    November 26, 2007 11:45 AM GMT
    Multiple orgasms are easy and anyone can learn the method in a matter of days, even instantly.

You know the muscles you use to stop yourself peeing mid-stream? Well, it's just a matter of developing better control over those. So next time you pee, try stopping it, relax, and then repeat it. If you can do this easily you will be able to acheive multiple orgasms.

Use the same muscles next time you feel you are about to come, squeeze hard, (it is harder than stopping peeing), and if you time it right you will have an orgasm but without any ejaculation. Marvellous, no mess.

Now, because you haven't ejaculated, you can then carry on but take it slow or you will build up again too soon. This is great for your partner too since it prolongs sex for both of you.

Personally I have never been able to acheive more than three simultaneously but there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to go on for more.

Try it, you'll like it!

Nikki
    • 2017 posts
    January 7, 2008 7:56 PM GMT
    Samantha, hey I'm glad it worked for you. Kind of! You do still get the multiple contractions but it should also feel exactly like a 'normal' orgasm too, just without the mess! It is a method that requires some practice though (which is fun!) so keep with it and you should find it improves.

Darlene, sorry to hear your relationship had to end but at least you had a great time while it lasted and discovered something new about yourself too. Anywhere between the thighs can be very sensitive. The 'join' where your thighs end, under your scrotum (god that is such an ugly word) and of course around your anus, just be careful of cleanliness and infection around there though.

Nikki