A de-frazzled good morning,

• 515 posts
    October 23, 2007 10:03 AM BST
    Well good morning all I think my day is going much better than yesterday, I really have little to no idea why I was so scatty yesterday, but I am sure I am not the only one who has days like that. Dose anyone else want to confess to their worst scatty day? When you don’t understand why you did what you did and even worse had no idea you did it until you see again.

Well today is good as I have just loaded two more albums on to my ipod (my key to life Music) and they are Lily Allen “alright still and Desitiny’s Child “Survivor” two very cool albums. I think that is albums 62 and 63 on the ipod a girl can never have too much!!! Wink, wink.

Love Sara
    • 2017 posts
    October 23, 2007 10:17 AM BST
    It's a lovely day here, cold and frosty but very sunny again. Everything feels so fresh and vibrant. I'm at work listening to Black Sabbath and Deep Purple, mostly to get them in my head as we are going to add them to our setlist over the winter.

Have a great day girls, whatever you do.

Nikki
    • 2627 posts
    October 23, 2007 1:17 PM BST
    I'll try posting this again. First time I tapped the wrong botton & wiped it out.lol
    Today is starting off chilly & wet outside.
    Sara I've had more of those days than I like to count.
    Nikki do you know what movie the lead singer of Deep Purple starred in.

Having a medical test tomorrow so I'm not allowed to eat after breakfast, clear liquids only.