Good Monday morning!!!!!!!

• 515 posts
    October 29, 2007 9:04 AM GMT
    Good morning Ladies and Gents,
    I am up quite early again this morning as it is 4:50 now and I have been up about 40 mins already. It has got really dark in the mornings now and the feel of winter is here this is one of my favorite times of the year. The time for every thing to rest and then start over, my wood are so full of color at this time it is a truly wonderful thing to see.

Well I hope everyone has a wonderful day and dose not feel the Monday blues and just breezes through the day.

Love Sara
    • 259 posts
    October 29, 2007 2:12 PM GMT
    I worked all weekend and it wasn't too busy at the hospital so I don't feel exhausted today as usual after 3 12 hr shifts in a row. However, yesterday at work a cute little chihuahua decided to take a crap all over my scrubs while I was restraining her for a nail trim. The supervisor felt sorry for me and let me leave a little early so I could change and shower. I don't really mind as the animals cant help it--they are frightened and sick.
    Today I have another chemistry quiz so I will be studying until class this afternoon. I have to pass this quiz as the test I took last week was not good so I am a little stressed. This is my favorite class yet I am not doing well in it which really baffles me.

Anyhow, hope all my sisters have a good day at work.
    • 2627 posts
    October 29, 2007 10:01 AM GMT
    Morning!!
    It's a clear & crisp 37 outside. I love to leave a window open a bit & wrap up in blankets, sleep like a baby.
    No blues today, no time for them. Looking at a 12 to 14hr day at work, don't mind I can use the extra cash.
    I knew I should have called Mere yesterday to put a bet on the football game. Det. beat Chi. 16/10.