wot a big step

• 614 posts
    February 12, 2004 2:48 PM GMT
    HI GIRLS

probly postring this in wrong area but ha hell , had sush a fab day yesterday , went to milton keynes and meet up with kat who cums on this site to , apart from gf kat was and is only other person to see me dressed as girl , dressed girlie from 10:30am until 6:30 pm loads of gilie chat and fun , next big step for me will be going out in public dressed girlie any one got advise ?
    • 614 posts
    February 12, 2004 11:22 PM GMT
    i now how u feel jhoni , im dieing to go publlic but sum were away from home
    • 614 posts
    February 19, 2004 8:24 AM GMT
    would love to meet any og you girls and spend some time togther girlie
    • 614 posts
    February 19, 2004 5:23 PM GMT
    went 1 step further today , went and bought my first girlie shoes , was very nervous , when i got to shop i asked the senior sales assistant if they do size 9 she said yes , she said was i looking for present for gf , i said no and told her i cross dress , she said wot a small world aparantly her brother does it to , any way back to shoes , she took me to the section and we disscussed wot i wanted and she found me a lovely pair , i even tryed them on , she said they were me , and a bargin aswell reduced to 5 pound from 50 pound . Next big step will be trying skirts etc on in shops but got to pluck up guts 1st
    • 456 posts
    February 12, 2004 7:58 PM GMT
    G for it Christina - I'm just after the stage you are at - I now want to go somewhere
    • 1980 posts
    February 12, 2004 11:10 PM GMT
    Christina-

Good on you, girl. I'm so envious, I'm still working my way up to having the balls (can I say that on this forum?<giggle> to step out as Joni. Gonna do it soon, though, it's something I want to do so much.

Joni from Oregon
    • 456 posts
    February 12, 2004 11:28 PM GMT
    I think we all feel the same christina - it definitely has to be somewhere away from home - we would be recognised - wouldn't we?

Or would we - how much different do you look when dressed than when not?