omg my mind is all fuzzy

• 773 posts
    November 8, 2007 1:26 PM GMT
    I'm often grumpy anyway, but watch out if I haven't had my coffee. I'll mail you a fresh cup of dark, rich Sumatra, Sara.
    • 515 posts
    November 8, 2007 10:10 AM GMT
    Omg what can I do there is no coffee in the house ……… this is a flipping travesty aaaaaaaaaah I need my coffee.
    Well good morning I think …………..omg my mind is all fuzzy ……….no coffee what will I do.

• 1912 posts
    November 8, 2007 11:38 AM GMT
    Oh I understand exactly Sara. I went through the samething last saturday while on a business trip. No coffee pot in the room so I went to the lobby where they serve a continental breakfast. I couldn't believe it when the coffee pot was empty and I had no time to wait for a fresh pot. Thank God at the convention center they had some. I think the only thing that kept me going was the adrenaline flowing because I knew I would be heading home in a few hours. Now it is time to go and refill my cup, have a great day.

• 259 posts
    November 8, 2007 6:04 PM GMT
    Thats so trajic Sara!!!!! I am certainly obsessive about being well stocked on coffee. So obsessive that I would drink spiders if I thought they tasted good and where a good source of caffien.
    • 2017 posts
    November 8, 2007 12:22 PM GMT
    I know how you feel Sara, if I don't get a cup of tea in the morning, I am useless, and grumpy too!

Nikki
    • 2627 posts
    November 8, 2007 1:36 PM GMT

I love my coffee in the morning.
    To many mornings I've had to get dressed & run out to get more.
    Happiness is a warm cup!
    • 2573 posts
    November 8, 2007 3:19 PM GMT
    Sara,

In a pinch, try this. Search your attic and cellar and garden shed for spider webs. If the webs are all disorganized collect the spider in a jar. These webs indicate spiders that are on caffeine (see other thread about spiders on drugs spinning webs). Put a half dozen in a tea ball and steep them in your coffee mug filled with boiling water. WARNING: The ones with the hour glass on their abdomen are NOT Red Rose tea. Do not use these. They are very nasty. If you make a mistake, don't worry. They have coffee machines in hospital snack rooms while you are waiting to be seen for your Black Widow spider bite.