Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » Your truth is my lie, my truth to you dose not app

Your truth is my lie, my truth to you dose not app

Tags : None
    Amongst a myriad of discontent, I search.
    Your truth is my lie, my truth to you dose not apply.
    Yet I search for truth amongst all life’s lies.

This was the start of I poem I started writing when I was a youngster at school. I was twelve at the time I wrote it and I have to say here I am nearly thirty years later trying to understand and finish the poem I start back then. In a way I don’t think I am ever going to finish this poem.

Over the last couple of days of post in the forums I have wondered if I should not ask you all to finish it for me. If nothing else I hope it will allow every one to understand that even though we are all basically the same, yet none of us are the same.

So here is the some what Zen part. If every thing equally has a right to be and is neither, right or wrong. You are no more right or wrong than me, in my bid to find my way through life as I am no more right or wrong about you in your bid to be in life. Take the first three lines of my poem and adapt them to express your view on your life. I am even going to try and finish the poem that has eluded me for more than twenty nine years.

Please try you best
    Love
    Sara
    http://www.xy2xx.com

Life is to short to be sad and cry. Bring out your inner Joy. Smile in the sun and enjoy life. Blessed be.
      November 18, 2007 12:42 AM GMT
    Eileen,
    Girl you are a star, and your words are wonderful and very expressive. I think you have set the bar so to say. I hope more people can build on this and bring new life to understanding.

Love
    Sara
    Life is to short to be sad and cry. Bring out your inner Joy. Smile in the sun and enjoy life. Blessed be.
      November 18, 2007 1:29 PM GMT
  • Is it to be admired that I speak the truth
    As to my mind's eye it is all a lie;
    When other's say not as other's do
    And different agenda's do apply.

So my truth then must be my lie
    Broken again on someone else's rack,
    And no matter what I say or what I do
    No amount of prose will bring it back.

But I'll bear it all,
    With a smile that's wry;
    The dream, that hope, my desire,