why i have been missing .....the good mornings

• 259 posts
    December 15, 2007 5:06 AM GMT
    I miss your good mornings. They get me ready for work at 5am. Hope you get better. Keep us posted. Luv ya sis.
    • 515 posts
    December 15, 2007 2:52 AM GMT
    Hey this is just a sorry for my absence over the last few weeks may be even months I have just been so very busy with work and medical things. It could be into the New Year before I really get a chance to get back to some kind of normal. Even after cutting my mones way back my levels are through the roof and I have just been so tired. The Dr can’t even find my T count now and he thinks that could be the issue????? Go figure. I am sure things will settle down soon ….. Fingers crossed I hope so.

Till then have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year.

Hugs Sara.
    • 2017 posts
    December 15, 2007 8:40 AM GMT
    Hi Sara, you shouldn't apologise, at times we are all busy and don't get here as often as we would like to and I have missed your 'good mornings' but I'm sure we all understand that work etc sometimes just keeps us away.

I hope everything is well with you and that they get to the bottom of this. Look forward to seeing you back to normal in the New Year.

Nikki
    • 2627 posts
    December 15, 2007 2:10 PM GMT
    As long as your allright. Taking care of yourself has to come first. So just do what you have to do.