Nothing Much

• 448 posts
    December 18, 2007 9:33 PM GMT
    That's lovely, Jackie. I wish you all the happiness in the world for the coming year, as I do everyone here. I hope it's a special holiday, a time to think of love even if love itself eludes us for the time being. All my love P x
    • 140 posts
    December 18, 2007 9:13 PM GMT
    Hello Ladies: I just wanted to wish you all a VERY Happy Holiday season. I know what most of us have wished for and sadly never recieved. But, I still keep that wish close to my heart. I wish you all
    the best and hope You have a good holiday, whichever one you celebrate . My your new year bring you as much happiness as your heart can hold. My Love to you all Jackie
    • 140 posts
    December 18, 2007 9:40 PM GMT
    Thank You Dear Porsha, all my love to you too.....XO Jackie....
    • 1195 posts
    December 20, 2007 8:25 PM GMT
    Jackie - Thank you for the kindly wishes and may your holidays be bright and shiny.
    Let's hope everyone is safe and warm (excluding Australia where is already summer).
    lol
    Gracie
    • 871 posts
    December 20, 2007 9:51 PM GMT
    lovely sentiments jackie, that i would like to return and send to all! ani xxx
    • 2017 posts
    December 18, 2007 9:49 PM GMT
    I would like to wish all the girls here a wonderful Christmas and a terrific New Year, let's make it a memorable one shall we?

Remember, this is a good time to reflect on what you DO have, there is always someone worse off than you. Best wishes to you all.

Nikki