A Realisation

Tags : None

• From todays Times magazine - Robert Cramptons Beta Male Column

"I suppose if forced to choose i would probably rather go into a bra & knickers shop than a ladies lavatory but it would be a close run thing. In the list of things you don't do as a man.......

HMMM...........

bra & knickers shop - browsing round marks & spencers lingere dept - my idea of time well spent

using a ladies lavatory ... one day i might get out dressed and achieve this ... a goal to aspire to i think.

what can this contrary view means .....................

OH MY GOD .....................I'M A TRANNY.................

hee hee !!!

vikki xxx

December 22, 2007 1:57 PM GMT
  • Only browsing Vikki? Geez, you can't leave without buying something!
      December 22, 2007 2:17 PM GMT
  • I am often to be found in the Marks & Spencers lingerie dept and I never just browse; and occassionally in a female lavatory but more often for reasons of vanity than a call of nature. Now what's contrary about that?
    Porscha
      December 22, 2007 2:39 PM GMT
  • One day Vikki, I am sure you will get out there, your curiosity will get the better of you sooner or later.

Nikki
    Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
      December 22, 2007 6:24 PM GMT

• ok...just so you don't think i'm a cheapskate... i'll buy a new bra in the january sales !!!!!! oxford street here i come....

vikki xx
      December 22, 2007 6:45 PM GMT
  • You go girl!!! Good for you Vikki.

Nikki
    Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
      December 22, 2007 6:49 PM GMT
  • Go for it Vikki, cant beet a bit of shopping well alot of shopping lol
    M&S are quite good but i'm a very lucky girl hehe ive got a Lasenza shop only 10 mins away and a Miss Sixty to oh and a River Island oh such a lucky girl i am hehe

Hugs Sammi x
      December 22, 2007 7:18 PM GMT
    Hey Vikki girl.....
    Where would we be with out SALES omg that is the best time of the year ............. we all turn into shopping goddesses then
    Woo Hoo for sales

And as far as the looooooos go the best things in there are the mirrors to brush up your makeup UNLESS you are busting the loo is oh such a nice thing unless there is a queue and then it is frustrating.
    Any how the guys don’t let me in theirs any more lol

Hugs Sara
    Life is to short to be sad and cry. Bring out your inner Joy. Smile in the sun and enjoy life. Blessed be.
      December 23, 2007 5:24 AM GMT
  • I like to shop as well as the next girl, but I have yet to ascertain the fascination with going to the loo.
    We go in, do what has to be done, and leave.

Sure, they are often cleaner, and the glance in the mirror on the way to check your make-up, if being worn at the time, is still in the right place, and make sure you haven't left your dress tucked in your knickers - though if there is anyone else there they will certainly tell you.
    No embarrassment at surreptitously seeing if his is bigger than yours, and no avoiding eye contact.

Oh yes, we talk in there as well. But I'm not telling you guys (men) what about!

Is it me?
    Sue. X Psychiatrists are like the eunuch in the harem. They know what transvestism is, they can describe it, they can demonstrate it, but they cant actually explain it!
      December 23, 2007 6:23 PM GMT
  • The ladies toilets are always cleaner and nicer and you're right, we do chat in there! If you find yourself in a queue the first time you use them Vikki, don't worry, the same thing happened to me and although you feel you are really on the spot, you quickly realise that noone is bothered.

Don't forget to check your hair and make up on the way out!!

Nikki
      December 23, 2007 8:35 PM GMT