New Year 2008

• 1195 posts
    December 29, 2007 8:15 PM GMT
    Happy New Year to all and their kith and kin.
    I've been thinking of making a (one) resolution. It has to be meaningful and not impossible to accomplish. Plus, I think it should be for my betterment in some way, physically or mentally. Should it be something that no one else should know about? Being a Leo it's difficult not to blow my own horn but that should be curtailed - I think?
    I'll have to give it much thought and be quick about it - time is running out.

In the meantime - would anyone of my gorgeous and loving sisters like to share their resolution?
    love and peace to all
    hugs
    Gracie
    • 1912 posts
    December 29, 2007 11:24 PM GMT
    Mary, I don't think it matters if you tell anyone else or not. If you feel it is something you need support to accomplish I will be here for you as I'm sure all of the other gals will be. Personally other than trying to be a better person each year I don't really make New Year's resolutions. I know I have plenty of issues that I should take care of so why wait for silly New Year's day to work on them.

After starting 2007 off in turmoil, I ended up accomplishing far more than I ever expected. Without technically being out to the world and living fulltime, I am now as close to that as you can get. So for 2008 I plan on getting my teeth worked on and to finish my laser facial hair removal. Beyond that everything accomplished is an added bonus.

Happy New Year's,
    Marsha
    • 1195 posts
    January 1, 2008 5:27 PM GMT
    I decided last night to make my New Year's Resolution
    "I resolve to not make any resolutions."
    Solves a lot of problems
    hugs
    Gracie