New Year 2008

Tags : None
    Happy New Year to all and their kith and kin.
    I've been thinking of making a (one) resolution. It has to be meaningful and not impossible to accomplish. Plus, I think it should be for my betterment in some way, physically or mentally. Should it be something that no one else should know about? Being a Leo it's difficult not to blow my own horn but that should be curtailed - I think?
    I'll have to give it much thought and be quick about it - time is running out.

In the meantime - would anyone of my gorgeous and loving sisters like to share their resolution?
    love and peace to all
    hugs
    Gracie
    <p>If it isn't fun - don't do it.</p>
      December 29, 2007 8:15 PM GMT
  • Mary, I don't think it matters if you tell anyone else or not. If you feel it is something you need support to accomplish I will be here for you as I'm sure all of the other gals will be. Personally other than trying to be a better person each year I don't really make New Year's resolutions. I know I have plenty of issues that I should take care of so why wait for silly New Year's day to work on them.

After starting 2007 off in turmoil, I ended up accomplishing far more than I ever expected. Without technically being out to the world and living fulltime, I am now as close to that as you can get. So for 2008 I plan on getting my teeth worked on and to finish my laser facial hair removal. Beyond that everything accomplished is an added bonus.

Happy New Year's,
    Marsha
      December 29, 2007 11:24 PM GMT
    I decided last night to make my New Year's Resolution
    "I resolve to not make any resolutions."
    Solves a lot of problems
    hugs
    Gracie
    <p>If it isn't fun - don't do it.</p>
      January 1, 2008 5:27 PM GMT